SAP Cloud Application Programming Model | Second Customer Roundtable
Update: Slides Download
As Head of Delivery of the SAP Cloud Application Programming Model it is my pleasure to announce the second SAP Cloud Application Programming Model Customer Roundtable to be organized the first Wednesday in July 2022.
In April this year we had the first Customer Roundtable and got a lot of encouraging feedback. Consequently,we are now planning to have this kind of meeting every three months to present latest news on features and development, to answer your questions and of course give some support in an extended Q&A time slot.
This preliminary agenda looks like the following
- Retrospection on last Customer Roundtable and latest conferences
- Details on Streamlined MT and some outlook on extensibility feature
- Deployment to Kyma runtime
When: Wednesday, July 6th, 11 AM EST | 5 PM CEST (quarterly rhythm)
Where: Zoom Meeting – please register in advance here
Meeting Request Download: link
- All interested partners and stakeholders are invited to join: developers, enterprise architects, technical consultants…
- The SAP Cloud Application Programming Model team: among others Sebastian Schmidt & me (as hosts), Daniel Hutzel (Chief Product Owner), Ole Lilienthal (Head), and further team members, e.g. Product Owners and Architects
- Anyone interested in learning about the SAP Cloud Application Programming Model and exchange your ideas and feedback with other users and the product team