SAP Analytics Cloud release for Q2 2022 Roundup
As we come to the end of Q2 2022 we round up all the latest news videos, blogs, and content to take you through all the new features in our second release of 2022.
We started by giving you a Sneak Peak of the top and most requested new features in this release. These included:
- Custom Widget Data Binding capability
- Optimized Story Designer
- Plan Entry – fluid data entry
- Flexible Time
- Analytic application support on the SAP Analytics Cloud mobile app on Android devices
We expanded this in our What’s New Video where we gave a first glimpse of these features, including short demos and an overview of the business benefits.
This was followed by our in-depth video delving in to all the new innovations for Q2 2022:
Expert Blogs on key topics:
As we got closer to our release date we delved a little deeper in to all of the new features to expect in SAP Analytics cloud in Q2 2022 in this great Product Update Blog by Megan Hoy and also some great blogs from our experts:
First off, we get some great tips on how to use SAP Analytics Cloud Performance Tools:
- SAP Analytics Cloud Performance Benchmark Tools by Nina Kunc
- SAP Analytics Cloud Performance Analysis Techniques by Giri Raaj Ragupathi
- Introduction to Quick Access to Script Performance Analysis Tool by Jason Yang
Next, we had some very big topics around integration including oData Export and DWC integration:
- Introducing the Bi-Directional Integration of SAP Data Warehouse Cloud and SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning by Maximilian Paul Gander
- Using the Data Warehouse Cloud OData API with SAP Analytics Cloud by Ian Henry
- SAP Analytics Cloud Export Data API Sample Scripts by Matthew Shaw
We continued with DWC integration and some great new features with the Microsoft office Add-In:
- Consume Data Warehouse Cloud views in Excel through SAP Analytics Cloud by Sonam Thote
- Access SAP Data Warehouse Cloud with SAP’s Microsoft Excel add-ins by Steffen Heine
Two of our Top 5 this quarter came with exciting features from Enterprise Planning:
- Introducing Flexible Time in SAP Analytics Cloud by Scott Godfree
- Release of Fluid Data Entry – QRC2 Highlight by Johannes Huhn
We had some great new features for designers of both Stories and Analytics Applications:
- Experience the New Optimized Design Experience in SAP Analytics Cloud by Tunir Kapil
- Announcing Custom Widgets Data Binding in SAP Analytics Cloud – Analytics Designer by Marouene Ferchichi
And finally, some amazing new Business Content for Workforce Planners:
To stay up to date with all this great blog content you can follow our Community Site or follow us on our SAP Analytics Technology LinkedIn Group.
We were delighted that so many of our new features in this release were inspired by our customers through the Customer Influence portal. In Q2 we had a whopping 34 requests with over 800 votes combined. You can find more details in our blog and I hope this continues you to add requests and vote for the features you want to see.
To see what’s coming next please check out our new interactive Roadmap Explorer and you can also get details on our Quarterly release dates here.
Want to experience new and existing features for yourself? Take the leap and start your journey towards making data-driven decisions with confidence by signing up for a 90-day free trial, today.