SAP Customer Engagement Initiative Projects for Localization with SAP Globalization Services – Your Opportunity to Influence SAP
SAP customers and partners can rely on SAP Globalization Services as a trusted advisor for all product localization matters. Local business practices, legal mandates and regulations, statutory reporting, and business-to-business-to-government communication are just some of the localization complexities that global enterprises face. SAP Globalization Services provides a holistic localization experience across SAP’s solution portfolio, to enable enterprises to succeed locally and globally.
With the second cycle of the SAP Customer Engagement Initiative in 2022, customers and partners are welcome to register for the SAP Globalization Services projects and exchange feedback and ideas with SAP’s product engineering directly, to define and shape future product directions.
The projects will be open for customer registration until July 8, 2022. Find here the list of all projects:
SAP Globalization Services projects for registration:
- Consistency checks within SAP Document and Reporting Compliance
- E-HR (e-HCM for Kazakhstan)
- Extensibility for SAP Document and Reporting Compliance in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Handling of attachments with SAP Document and Reporting Compliance
- Legal Change Notification as a Service on SAP for me
- Localization Extensibility for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Sustainability reporting
- Statutory reporting user experience enhancements for tax reporting personas
- Thailand e-Tax Invoice interface to Service Providers
How do I register on the Customer Influence website? A short overview about how to find and register for a CEI project can be found on influence.sap.com.
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation,
Customer Engagement Initiative Team