Still Skeptical? Low code / No Code
I’ve been asked lately if I’m still skeptical?
Yes. Why? I haven’t had the time to learn it. Darn it. But I have started my research. It is so hard with so much out there. I basically said I couldn’t find anything that related to business or something I could really use. I was going to make one that I could also demo for my management. Pretty ambitious for not having learned it yet.
I was quickly told – yes there are actual business scenarios out there. Here’s what I was sent:
- No-Code App Development using SAP AppGyver | SAP Blogs by Murali
- SAP Community Expert Interview: Onno Bos | SAP Blogs Look at what they are doing with Curiosity Lab and LCNC
- BINAL Corporation: – Have used to on project
- Hitachi Ltd.: Has used it on a couple of projects.
Some interesting reading. AND I’m sure I only have the tip of an iceberg So stay tuned. I haven’t forgotten just gotten side tracked.
On what? I know most of you have worked on projects. We are on our user testing now. Just means everything has to be done at light speed. And Yes, there are a lot of changes. So my learning revolved around getting better at finding and using APIs. A little harder because we are doing it without the integration software from SAP.
Have a great Monday all! And keep learning.
– Does anyone have anything to add? More projects for business? Links? Or just plain anything… Please leave a comment.