Still Skeptical? Low code / No Code
I’ve been asked lately if I’m still skeptical?
Yes. Why? I haven’t had the time to learn it. Darn it. But I have started my research. It is so hard with so much out there. I basically said I couldn’t find anything that related to business or something I could really use. I was going to make one that I could also demo for my management. Pretty ambitious for not having learned it yet.
I was quickly told – yes there are actual business scenarios out there. Here’s what I was sent:
- No-Code App Development using SAP AppGyver | SAP Blogs by Murali
- SAP Community Expert Interview: Onno Bos | SAP Blogs Look at what they are doing with Curiosity Lab and LCNC
- BINAL Corporation: – Have used to on project
- Hitachi Ltd.: Has used it on a couple of projects.
Some interesting reading. AND I’m sure I only have the tip of an iceberg So stay tuned. I haven’t forgotten just gotten side tracked.
On what? I know most of you have worked on projects. We are on our user testing now. Just means everything has to be done at light speed. And Yes, there are a lot of changes. So my learning revolved around getting better at finding and using APIs. A little harder because we are doing it without the integration software from SAP.
Have a great Monday all! And keep learning.
– Does anyone have anything to add? More projects for business? Links? Or just plain anything… Please leave a comment.
Hi Michelle. There was recently a low-code/no-code challenge on SAP Community, where we received nearly 40 entries, ranging from hobbyist apps for smart gardening to enterprise cases, like inventory recording apps. Feel free to check out the entries.