SAP Community Focus: SAP BTP Kyma Runtime
For those of you new to SAP BTP, Kyma runtime, it is our application and extension runtime that is the go-to for cloud solution extensions. It provides secure SAP solution connectivity and it is built on open source technologies including Kubernetes. It provides
- Built-in Service Mesh: Service-to-service communication and proxying
- Built-in Serverless engine: Build lightweight use cases with serverless functions
- Eventing: React to applications’ business events
- API Gateway: Expose securely APIs of built apps
- Service Operator: Easy instantiation and consumption of services made available to the runtime
As part of our Kyma Community focus, this month we will be publishing a series of great blog posts on our latest innovations and integrations from our SAP experts and community members. We have updated tutorial content as well. Some of the topics we plan to cover include:
- Configuring Kyma Dashboard access with an external Identity Provider
- Principal Propagation to on-premise using SSL_CLIENT_CERT
- Send personalized emails with SAP Customer Data Cloud webhooks and SAP BTP, Kyma runtime
- Provisioning and Scaling of the SAP Kyma Runtime
- SAP Appgyver. Smart Home Automation powered with kyma functions
Please join our and a Kyma Community Call on 21 July! We also have a Coffee Corner session planned. Stay tuned for information on how to register. As always you can check out our Kyma at SAP Community Page. On the Discovery Center you can find service information, pricing and missions to get you started. More tutorials are at developers.sap.com!
Make the most of your summer break with a cold beverage and learn about SAP BTP Kyma runtime!