Automatic Goods Issue Posting in SAP EWM
In this blog post you will learn about the Automatic goods issue posting in SAP EWM. Some of the businesses prefer automatic goods issue posting to avoid manual interventions. Goods issue can be triggered automatically either after the completion of picking or loading etc. This particular blog post deals with goods issue posted after the completion of loading.
The below mentioned configuration steps can be employed to achieve this functionality:
- Ensure the goods issue action definition was activated using the transaction code: SPPFCADM.
- Validate if the right action profile was assigned to the document type using the below mentioned node:
IMG Path – SPRO -> IMG -> SCM Extended Warehouse Management -> Extended Warehouse Management -> Goods Issue Process -> Outbound Delivery -> Define Document Types for Outbound Delivery Process.
- Create condition table with the required fields using the below mentioned node:
After creating condition tables, create access sequences, condition types, determination procedure and maintenance group using the subsequent nodes.
Please note that in this case goods issues need to be posted after the completion of loading.
IMG Path – SPRO -> IMG -> SCM Extended Warehouse Management -> Extended Warehouse Management -> Cross-Process Settings ->Delivery-Warehouse Request ->Actions->Configure Actions Scheduling->Create Condition tables.
- Maintain condition record using the t-code: /SCWM/DLVPPFC.
- Outbound delivery: 80004053 is created.
- In the delivery screen, create warehouse task manually by clicking on CREATE button and then SAVE.
- Confirm the Warehouse order using the transaction code:/SCWM/TO_CONF.
- By confirmation of the warehouse task, picking and packing status marked as completed.
- Complete the loading activity so that goods issues will be triggered automatically. In this case we will be using the simple loading, so by clicking the load button in the outbound delivery screen will complete the loading activity. This marks the completion of goods issue through PPF.
This blog post walks you through various steps involved in Automatic goods issue posting with test results.