SAP Sales Cloud Relationship Intelligence Setup – Sales Cloud Side Configuration
This series of blog posts provides a good overview of how to configure Relationship Intelligence which is now available with SAP Sales Cloud’s Intelligent Sales Add-on.
Currently, we only support integration with Office 365 hence this is a prerequisite for this solution.
Please make sure you refer to all these blogs for end-to-end setup.
- Setting up your Application and Distribution List/Group in the Azure portal
- Generating Password Protected Self-Signed Certificate using open SSL
- Setting up Relationship Intelligence in SAP Sales Cloud (This Blog)
This blog will provide guidance on how to complete the Relationship Intelligence setup in SAP Sales Cloud. I will try to cover the setup in the following steps:
- Scope Relationship Intelligence
- Maintain Server Tenant Configuration
- Maintain the Internal Domain
- Invisible and Blocked list (optional)
- Scope Relationship Intelligence :
To enable Relationship Intelligence, answer the scoping question available under Business Configuration
Provide access to the individual business roles via the ‘COD_ISE_WCF’ work center. Relationship Intelligence Administration and My network to be enabled for desired roles
2. Create New Server Connection:
To establish a connection to your Office365 email server create a server connection and maintain the below details
- Name: Enter a suitable Name
- Application ID: Maintain the “Application(client) ID”. This is available in the Azure Active Directory-> Application -> Application Overview
- Tenant ID: Maintain the “Directory (tenant)ID”. This is available in the Azure Active Directory-> Application -> Application Overview
- Certificate in .pfx format and Certificate password (refer to this blog for more details on certificate generation)
- Sync Calendar data: Switch this ON if you want the Calendar to synchronize as well. By default emails are synchronized
- Group: Add the group/Distribution list which must be monitored. This is the same group that we created earlier in step 3 of this blog.
3. Maintain Internal Domain:
Enter your internal domain which was used to register the application This is also required to allow the system to identify your colleagues
4. Blocklist and Invisibility
- Data deletion portal where individuals (colleagues or contacts) and domains can be deleted
- Once added to the blocklist, no future data will be processed for these domains and individuals
- Makes contacts, colleagues, or domains invisible
- Data will still be processed while invisible and will be available back when turned off
This completes the setup for Relationship Intelligence.
Once all of these are maintained, in the next available synch cycle the emails and appointments synch will kick in and you will be able to see the accounts and contacts and Hug Rank in “My Network”.
Please also refer to the FAQ Section of Relationship Intelligence where you can find some most commonly asked question
Please do share your feedback and thoughts in the comments.