Your Opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2022-2 for Energy & Natural Resources
SAP offers solutions that can help our customers’ business run better with best practice business processes and intelligent technologies.
With the projects of the second cycle for SAP’s Energy & Natural Resources solutions such as – Chemicals, Mill products, Mining, Utilities, and Oil, Gas & Energy SAP Customer Engagement Initiative provides early insights into new SAP product development. This is an opportunity for our customers and partners to provide feedback, input, and ideas at the early stages of development.
The projects will be open for customer registration until July 8, 2022.
Energy & Natural Resources projects for registration:
- AI Scenario Optimizer
- Asset Strategy Implementation Workbench
- Assisted Selling Module (ASM) for “Spartacus” / SAP Commerce Cloud
- Auto-completion of sales orders
- B2B features for “Spartacus” / SAP Commerce Cloud
- Bundles for “Spartacus” / SAP Commerce Cloud
- Collaborative Management of Packaging Agreements and Data Sheets based on Packaging Standards
- Consistency checks within SAP Document and Reporting Compliance
- Content types management in SmartEdit / SAP Commerce Cloud
- Customer Usage Use-Cases: What usage and experience information do you need?
- Data Privacy by Design and Default: Your Obligation – Our Support
- Digital Thread Equipment Foundation
- Extensibility for SAP Document and Reporting Compliance in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Feather by SAP for SAP Commerce Cloud
- Handling of attachments with SAP Document and Reporting Compliance
- Improve your customer, employee, and partner experience with embedded Qualtrics use-cases
- Localization Extensibility for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Managing product specifications for innovative and sustainable products
- Mixed Reality Viewer for Digital Twins
- Multi ERP for SAP Asset Performance Management
- Open Payment Framework (OPF) for SAP Commerce Cloud
- Organizational Flexibility in Finance: Profit Center and Segment Reorganizations
- Page Structure in SmartEdit / SAP Commerce Cloud
- SAP Enterprise Product Development – Product as a Service
- SAP Enterprise Service Management
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Sales Contract Integration
- AI: Predictive Maintenance of industrial equipment using airborne sound
- Spartacus Extensibility and Performance / SAP Commerce Cloud
- Storefront Hosting Service (SHS) for SAP Commerce Cloud
- XaaS Digital Assets
How do I register on the Customer Influence website? A short overview about how to find and register for a CEI project can be found on influence.sap.com.
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
If you are also interested in other CEI projects that are currently open for registration, see here the full list.
Thank you in advance for your participation!