SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation 2.0 What’s new 2205b
With the SAP Intelligent RPA 2205b release, this blog post will highlight some of the new release features available for you. You’ll discover the new exciting Cloud updates including Project Launcher to trigger automation via events, seamless recording across web-technologies, prductivity improvements in Automation editor and many more cloud functionalities.
This article will also cover the new SDK Packages updates including the new activities to automate on PDF, Outlook and Excel.
1. Cloud Components
In our Cloud Studio, you can easily build automations with a low-code/no-code approach. To further enhance this capabilities, we’ve done the following…
2. SDK Improvements
We have added more activities in our SDK Packages to enable you to create bots easily following a low-code/no code approach.
In our Public Store page, you can easily find published packages and acquire them on your landscapes. To ensure better accessibility and easily find content in our Store, we’ve done the following…
In this blog, you learned about:
- Project Launcher editor to launh automation manually or via events,
- Recording SAP WebGUI applications seemlessly
- Productivity improvements in the Automation editor
- Corrective actions for Artifact reconnection
- New “Product” Entity-type in Data enrichment activities
- New activity – PDF Merge
- Retrieving additional properties from Outlook emails
- New activities in Excel SDK
- New bots available in Store
To learn more about other SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation enhancements, please refer to the What’s New page.
For more information on SAP Intelligent RPA
- Exchange knowledge: SAP Community | Q&A | Blog
- Learn more: Webinars | Help Portal | openSAP |
- Explore: Product Information | Successful Use Cases
- Try SAP Intelligent RPA for Free: Trial Version | Pre-built Bots
- Follow us on: LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube