Partners Welcome – SAP Customer Engagement Initiative 2022-2 is open for your registration(s)!
The second cycle of the 2022 SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI) is here. The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions. There has been a tremendous response in terms of customer registrations for different projects. This is a specific call for partners to go through the projects and register to influence SAP products/applications.
SAP works closely with many partners to build and innovate. This time we have a few projects that are primarily seeking partners to influence their development. Also, there are a few projects open for partners.
The projects will be open for registration until July 8, 2022.
Those are the projects that are explicitly looking for registrations from SAP Partners:
- “MyHome” – a strategic SAP project
- Account Management on SAP Business Technology Platform with the btp CLI
- Assisted Selling Module (ASM) for “Spartacus” / SAP Commerce Cloud
- B2B features for “Spartacus” / SAP Commerce Cloud
- Building Intelligent Applications with intelligent scenario lifecycle management for SAP S/4HANA
- Consistency checks within SAP Document and Reporting Compliance
- Crypto currencies and payments in SME
- Extensibility for SAP Document and Reporting Compliance in S/4HANA Cloud
- Feather by SAP for SAP Commerce Cloud
- Guided Sourcing: What’s New & what’s up next?
- Handling of attachments with SAP Document and Reporting Compliance
- How to operate customer-managed SAP S/4HANA systems on public cloud providers more efficiently
- Impact of the Extended producer responsibility (EPR) regulations on SME markets
- Improve Sales Effectiveness Through The Power of Feedback
- Improve your customer, employee, and partner experience with embedded Qualtrics use-cases
- Innovative pay-per-use scenarios in SAP Subscription Billing
- Legal Change Notification as a Service on SAP for me
- Localization Extensibility for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Managing product specifications for innovative and sustainable products
- Methods to determine bad actor equipment
- Next-Gen SAP Retail Activity Optimization application
- Open Payment Framework (OPF) for SAP Commerce Cloud
- RAPtification of existing SAP GUI based applications
- Reinvent Business Models and Processes with NFTs (Non-Fungible Token)
- Role-based content delivery for SAP Enable Now
- SAP Enterprise Product Development – Product as a Service
- SAP Enterprise Product Development for discrete industry: Product Structure and Digital Thread
- SAP Enterprise Service Management
- SAP S/4HANA Sourcing & Procurement: Manage Purchase Orders in the Professional Services Industry
- Share your experience with SAP Concur Native Integration (ICS)
- Skill Management for resource planning
- Social Commerce Facebook product feed integration for SAP Commerce Cloud
- Spartacus Extensibility and Performance / SAP Commerce Cloud
- Storefront Hosting Service (SHS) for SAP Commerce Cloud
- Streamline cross-enterprise provisioning and exchange of serial numbers
- Web-based recording for SAP Enable Now
- XaaS Digital Assets
Follow-up after registration:
After you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
If you are also interested in other CEI projects that are currently open for registration, see here the full list.
Thank you in advance for your participation!