Your Opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2022-2 for Discrete Industries
Discrete Industries include solutions for the aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, high tech, and automotive industries. A business must have good supporting software that helps in impeccable planning and execution. The biggest challenge of this manufacturing process is that its production depends on the individual needs of its customers.
Explore our latest projects of the SAP Customer Engagement Initiative for Discrete Industries to get early insights into SAP’s product developments to find solutions you need to run your business better.
Discrete Industries projects are open for registration until July 8, 2022:
- Asset Strategy Implementation Workbench
- Assisted Selling Module (ASM) for “Spartacus” / SAP Commerce Cloud
- B2B features for “Spartacus” / SAP Commerce Cloud
- Bundles for “Spartacus” / SAP Commerce Cloud
- Buy online Pick up in store (BOPIS) for “Spartacus” / SAP Commerce Cloud
- Consistency checks within SAP Document and Reporting Compliance
- Content types management in SmartEdit / SAP Commerce Cloud
- Digital Thread Equipment Foundation
- Feather by SAP for SAP Commerce Cloud
- Innovative pay-per-use scenarios in SAP Subscription Billing
- Managing product specifications for innovative and sustainable products
- Mixed Reality Viewer for Digital Twins
- Multi ERP for SAP Asset Performance Management
- Open Payment Framework (OPF) for SAP Commerce Cloud
- Page Structure in SmartEdit / SAP Commerce Cloud
- SAP Enterprise Product Development – Product as a Service
- SAP Enterprise Product Development for discrete industry: Product Structure and Digital Thread
- SAP Warehouse Operator
- Simulations on demand in SAP Lifecycle Management
- Skill Management for resource planning
- Social Commerce Facebook product feed integration for SAP Commerce Cloud
- Sound.AI: Predictive Maintenance of industrial equipment using airborne sound
- Spartacus Extensibility and Performance / SAP Commerce Cloud
- Storefront Hosting Service (SHS) for SAP Commerce Cloud
- Streamline cross-enterprise provisioning and exchange of serial numbers
- The Mobile Production Supervisor
- XaaS Digital Assets
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
If you are also interested in other CEI projects that are currently open for registration, see here the full list.
Thank you in advance for your participation!