Global SOAMANAGER Configurations: Location Replication from one SAP S/4HANA system to multiple SAP Logistics Business Network tenants using centralized integration scenarios
This blog is a continuation of a previous blog where we talked about achieving the same configurations using de-centralized (local) configuration in SOAMANAGER. If the central configurations are enabled in your SOAMANAGER, you should be following this blog to achieve the desired result.
- SAP Logistics Business Network (LBN) provides LocationReplicationRequest_Out WSDL to match the policies from SAP LBN’s integration system. You’ve already obtained the same. If not, you can raise an incident with the team on component SBN-LBN-INT requesting the same.
- Make sure that necessary configurations are made in Data Replication Framework – DRF (tcode: DRFIMG) as per the steps mentioned in SAP LBN documentation.
- Ensure that the technical business system used in DRF are your LBN Ids.
- In SOAMANAGER, ensure that you’re using Central Configurations. This guide deals with central configurations only.
The target configuration adopts the Central Configuration in SOAMANAGER as the target system is configured already as central system. In the config steps below, we assume one of the LBN tenant to be configured is LBN FC shipper tenant and the other is LBN GTT solution owner tenant.
LBN_FC – 10010001042 (LBN Id)
LBN_GTT – 10010001016
Central Configuration is described in SAP Note 2933829 – Central Configuration in SOAMANAGER (https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2933829).
The following abstractions must be defined:
- Create Domain System (the abstraction of a provider system), one for each LBN tenant
- Create Domain (a set of systems sharing the same technical properties)
- Create Logon Data object (definition of logon mechanism against the target system, thus the client certificate to be used), one for each LBN tenant
- Create Integration Scenario Configuration: The definition of the communication between the consumer system and the provider system via a /SCMB/LOC_REPLICATE_REQ service group, which adopts a specific consumer proxy.
- Create Logical Receiver Determination
Create Domain System:
Technical Administration → Domain System
Create two domain systems with the business system names in DRFIMG, therefore use 10010001042 and 10010001016 as these values are currently configured (or use the appropriate names if these values are not relevant anymore). Note that these ones must be the Domain System Name while the Domain System ID can be a different one.
For both, use the WSDL obtained from LBN, when it is asked to upload a WSDL file. (LBN shall provide a WSDL file for the same. For details refer to blog 1).
Make sure to fill properly the WSIL Service section (if a default user is proposed, keep it), tick Use WSIL Service and Tolerant Search check boxes.
Technical Administration → Domain
Add the previously created Domain Systems as provider system and the same system with ABAP client as consumer system.
Make sure that under profile the appropriate Authentication Method is selected (X.509 SSL Client Certificate), Secured Communication is ticked, and No IBC Determination is selected.
A single domain for all systems is sufficient.
The result will look as follows:
Create Logon Objects
Service Administration → Logon Data Management
Create a Logon object of type Template for each of the business systems with the related certificates (e.g., Logon_10010001042 and Logon_10010001016).
Create Integration Scenario Configuration
Service Administration → Integration Scenario Configuration
Expand Service Group Connections section → Create:
- Select as Actor 1, the client system (S/4 System Id)
- Select as Actor 2, the provider system (e.g., the Domain System corresponding to 10010001042).
- Assign /SCMB/LOC_REPLICATE_REQ as Service Group and make sure that interface LocationBulkReplicationRequest_Out is selected.
- Assign the correct Logon Data object (e.g., Logon_10010001042)
Steps 1 to 4 should be repeated for the other business system (e.g., 10010001016).
The result will look as follows:
Create Logical Receiver Determination
Service Administration → Logical Determination of Receiver using Service Groups
The routing logic defined by the Service Group (/SCMB/LOC_REPLICATE_REQ), requires the adoption of routing rules determining the logical system to be reached at runtime as configured within the Integration Configuration of previous step.
Click on Create and follow the procedure using Service Group /SCMB/LOC_REPLICATE_REQ and selecting as Identifiable Business Context (IBC) 10010001042, click on Next and click on Create New Routing, after assign the value as shown below. Finally click on Apply to Routing and click on Finish.
Repeat the same configuration for creating another routing rule for 10010001016.
The result will appear as following:
The BC switch BSSOAV_WS_ACTIVE should be active in IMG (SPRO transaction). This is required for DRFOUT to use the service group configuration.
Execute the data replication and verify via SRT_MONI if messages are successfully delivered.
This blog talks about the centralized or local configurations in SOAMANAGER to achieve local replication from one SAP S/4HANA system to multiple SAP LBN tenants. Interested to know the feedback from the community on these approaches as well.