Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2022-2 for Consumer Industries
SAP offers industry solutions driven by intelligent technologies that support best-practice business processes to help you run better.
With our second cycle of the SAP Customer Engagement Initiative we have a new set of projects for Consumer Industries Solutions that will sell like hot cakes!
Discover the projects around Agribusiness, Consumer Products, Fashion, Life Sciences, Retail, and Wholesale Distribution and register until July 8, 2022.
Consumer Industries projects for registration:
- Assisted Selling Module (ASM) for “Spartacus” / SAP Commerce Cloud
- B2B features for “Spartacus” / SAP Commerce Cloud
- Bundles for “Spartacus” / SAP Commerce Cloud
- Buy online Pick up in store (BOPIS) for “Spartacus” / SAP Commerce Cloud
- Consistency checks within SAP Document and Reporting Compliance
- Content types management in SmartEdit / SAP Commerce Cloud
- Digital Thread Equipment Foundation
- Feather by SAP for SAP Commerce Cloud
- Innovative pay-per-use scenarios in SAP Subscription Billing
- Managing product specifications for innovative and sustainable products
- Next-Gen SAP Retail Activity Optimization application
- Open Payment Framework (OPF) for SAP Commerce Cloud
- Page Structure in SmartEdit / SAP Commerce Cloud
- Reinvent Business Models and Processes with NFTs (Non-Fungible Token)
- SAP Warehouse Operator
- Social Commerce Facebook product feed integration for SAP Commerce Cloud
- Spartacus Extensibility and Performance / SAP Commerce Cloud
- Storefront Hosting Service (SHS) for SAP Commerce Cloud
- The Mobile Production Supervisor
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
If you are also interested in other CEI projects that are currently open for registration, see here the full list.
Thank you in advance for your participation!