SAP Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2022-2 for SAP Business Technology Platform
Our customers and our ecosystem require a platform that serves as a foundation for becoming an intelligent enterprise and for driving digitization around SAP landscapes.
SAP Business Technologies Platform (SAP BTP) is the platform for Intelligent Enterprises that underpins SAP’s product strategy. The aim is to make it the platform for SAP and its ecosystem with key aspects that will help the customers achieve agility, business value, innovation with integration, data-to-value, and extensibility. While the competitors are focusing on individual aspects, we are offering end-to-end views and capabilities.
The second cycle of the SAP Customer Engagement Initiative just opened for customer registration and offers you the opportunity to influence SAP’s latest innovations when directly working with our developers to define and shape future product directions.
Register until July 8, 2022 and take advantage of this opportunity!
SAP Business Technology Platform projects for registration:
- Account Management on SAP Business Technology Platform with the btp CLI
- Auto-completion of sales orders
- Building Intelligent Applications with intelligent scenario lifecycle management for SAP S/4HANA
- Dynamic extensions of analytical workloads to SAP HANA Cloud
- Hands on Experience by testing out SAP Business Technology Platform use cases
- How to operate customer-managed SAP S/4HANA systems on public cloud providers more efficiently
- Influence the evolution of SAP Fiori
- Innovative pay-per-use scenarios in SAP Subscription Billing
- Next-Gen SAP Retail Activity Optimization application
- No code process automation for citizen developers with SAP Process Automation
- No-Code Application Development with SAP AppGyver
- Reinvent Business Models and Processes with NFTs (Non-Fungible Token)
- SAP Enterprise Product Development – Product as a Service
- SAP Enterprise Service Management
- SAP HANA Runtime License Audit & Measurement
- SAP Private Link service
- Simulations on demand in SAP Lifecycle Management
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
If you are also interested in other CEI projects that are currently open for registration, see here the full list.
Thank you in advance for your participation!