Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2022-2 for SAP Supply Chain Management
In the Sapphire 2022 keynote, it all boiled down to three imperatives that shape our businesses of today and tomorrow: fast digital transformation, resilient supply chains and sustainable business models.
In the past two years, the repercussions of non-resilient supply chains have been impacting all of our lives and kept us lacking and waiting – for vaccines, hygienic masks, lung ventilators, for deliveries stuck in the Suez canal because of “Ever Given”, for car (or bike) parts, wheat, pasta, sunflower oil or toilet paper.
The volatility of our supply chains and the interdependencies of our world’s economies have become a focal topic – for businesses and end users. Along with the realization that business software that ensures more resilience, predictability, agility and sustainability is more crucial than ever.
Therefore, I’m proud that SAP is offering numerous projects and opportunities to get first-hand experience with SAP’s portfolio of Supply Chain Management software. The projects will be open for customer registration until July 8, 2022.
Our SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI) projects enable you, as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
These are the SAP Supply Chain Management projects that are open for your registration:
- Analyze Asset Maintenance Performance
- Asset Strategy Implementation Workbench
- Collaborative Management of Packaging Agreements and Data Sheets based on Packaging Standards
- Digital Thread Equipment Foundation
- Influence the evolution of SAP Fiori
- Managing product specifications for innovative and sustainable products
- Methods to determine bad actor equipment
- Mixed Reality Viewer for Digital Twins
- Mobile Solution for SAP Visual Inspection
- Multi ERP for SAP Asset Performance Management
- SAP Enterprise Product Development – Product as a Service
- SAP Enterprise Product Development for discrete industry: Product Structure and Digital Thread
- SAP Warehouse Operator
- Simulations on demand in SAP Lifecycle Management
- Sound.AI: Predictive Maintenance of industrial equipment using airborne sound
- Streamline cross-enterprise provisioning and exchange of serial numbers
- The Mobile Production Supervisor
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
If you are also interested in other CEI projects that are currently open for registration, see here the full list.
Thank you in advance for your participation!