Your Opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2022-2 for Spend Management
Spend management solutions from SAP give you the ability to make fast, intelligent decisions to help keep your business moving forward.
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the second cycle in 2022. The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI) enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence Spend Management solutions. Find here the list of all projects that are relevant for the Spend Management Community or browse the whole project list here.
The projects will be open for customer registration until July 8, 2022.
Spend Management projects for registration:
- Collaborative Management of Packaging Agreements and Data Sheets based on Packaging Standards
- Concur Expense Delta Posting Feature (Phase 3)
- Expense Type Administration for Concur Invoice
- Funds and Grants Management in Concur Expense, integrated with ERP systems including SAP S/4HANA
- Guided Sourcing: What’s New & what’s up next?
- Influence the evolution of SAP Fiori
- Legal Change Notification as a Service on SAP for me
- SAP S/4HANA Sourcing & Procurement: Manage Purchase Orders in the Professional Services Industry
- Share your experience with SAP Concur Native Integration (ICS)
- Sustainability reporting
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
Thank you in advance for your participation!