Your opportunity to Influence SAP – Customer Engagement Initiative Projects 2022-2 for SAP S/4HANA
SAP S/4HANA is a future-ready enterprise resource planning (ERP) system with built-in Intelligent Technologies, including AI, Machine Learning, and Advanced Analytics.
Do you want to influence S/4HANA solutions, so they cater to your needs in a better way?
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP has begun with the second cycle in 2022. The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI) enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
We are offering several interesting opportunities for customers to influence SAP’s S/4HANA solutions.
The projects will be open for customer registration until July 8, 2022.
SAP S/4HANA projects for registration:
- AI Scenario Optimizer
- Asset Strategy Implementation Workbench
- Auto-completion of sales orders
- Concur Expense Delta Posting Feature (Phase 3)
- Consistency checks within SAP Document and Reporting Compliance
- Data Privacy by Design and Default: Your Obligation – Our Support
- Digital Thread Equipment Foundation
- Extensibility for SAP Document and Reporting Compliance in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Feather by SAP for SAP Commerce Cloud
- Funds and Grants Management in Concur Expense, integrated with ERP systems including SAP S/4HANA
- Handling of attachments with SAP Document and Reporting Compliance
- How to operate customer-managed SAP S/4HANA systems on public cloud providers more efficiently
- Influence the evolution of SAP Fiori
- Multi ERP for SAP Asset Performance Management
- Next-Gen SAP Retail Activity Optimization application
- Organizational Flexibility in Finance: Profit Center and Segment Reorganizations
- Role-based content delivery for SAP Enable Now
- SAP Enterprise Service Management
- SAP Product Learning Advisory Panel
- SAP S/4HANA Sourcing & Procurement: Manage Purchase Orders in the Professional Services Industry
- Share your experience with SAP Concur Native Integration (ICS)
- Statutory reporting user experience enhancements for tax reporting personas
- Thailand e-Tax Invoice interface to Service Providers
- The Mobile Production Supervisor
- Web-based recording for SAP Enable Now
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
If you are also interested in other CEI projects that are currently open for registration, see here the full list.
Thank you in advance for your participation!