New Offering: SAP Customer Data Platform Essentials eLearning (C4H65e 2111)
On behalf of the CRM & CX Product Learning CoE team, I am pleased to announce the official release of the new SAP Customer Data Platform eLearning course:
- Application Consultants
- Technical consultants
The “SAP Customer Data Platform Essentials” eLearning will help you to implement a scenario using Customer Data Platform, with the help of solution demonstrations.
This course will prepare you to:
- Evaluate and determine the functionalities with an introduction to the SAP Customer Data Platform
- Navigate the console and 4 stages of SAP CDP process
- Structure customer profile, define Processing Purpose and use Application Library to connect to external systems
- Learn Identity Resolution, Unified and Contextual Customer Profile views
- Classify customers using Activity Indicators and Segments
New SAP Customer Data Platform has been created with the release of this eLearning.
New SAP Customer Data Platform videos are regularly added to the following channel. Follow this channel to get notification for new videos.
You can look at the release notes for latest product updates, CXWorks articles for best practices and join the CX Learning Room for updates on various enablement sessions scheduled on a regular basis.
If you any questions related to SAP Customer Data Platform, check here for questions asked by other community members or to ask new question.
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please feel free to add a comment.