SAP S/4HANA Finance: Advanced Payment Management with Centralized Cash Management
SAP S/4HANA Finance for advanced payment management provides centralized payment factory to manage payments from various systems – SAP, non-SAP and manual payments.
- Payments from various systems are sent to the payment factory using APIs, IDOCs or physical files.
- The data is converted to an internal format for processing based on configured rules.
- The system uses Bank Account Management to determine the bank account to be used, triggers approval through Bank Communication Management and once approved creates the external file for transmission to the bank using Multi Bank Connectivity
Get the key “must-know” facts and find out about the next steps in our Meet-the-Expert session.
A one-time registration for SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support [accessible here] is necessary to register for these events.
REGISTER NOW: SAP S/4HANA Finance for advanced payment management
During this session you will:
- Understand the handling of payments within SAP S/4HANA and more specifically setting up a global payment factory including a bank integration managed by SAP including the latest innovation around in-house banking
- Learn about leveraging a payment factory based on SAP S/4HANA
- Become familiar with the new innovations in the area of in-house banking
- Explore implementation experience
Thanks for the alert, but the recorded video does not play beyond the 1st 10 minutes. Also, we donot see the PDF version of the slide deck. Could you please help ?
Dear Amit Kulkarni,
apologies for the inconveniences and the waiting time, to explore the full session,
After internally checking and analyzing, we face the issue as an individual issue, which is temporary.
I would like to follow up with you directly, to get more details and also to provide you a solution directly. Can you kindly get in touch with me via the SAM Enterprise Support Academy Inbox? SAP_ES_Academy@sap.com
Please feel free to add my name and feel free to just copy your text above.
Many thanks and kind regards
Frauke Hoff - SAP Enterprise Support Academy