SAP S/4HANA Finance: Advanced Payment Management with Centralized Cash Management
SAP S/4HANA Finance for advanced payment management provides centralized payment factory to manage payments from various systems – SAP, non-SAP and manual payments.
- Payments from various systems are sent to the payment factory using APIs, IDOCs or physical files.
- The data is converted to an internal format for processing based on configured rules.
- The system uses Bank Account Management to determine the bank account to be used, triggers approval through Bank Communication Management and once approved creates the external file for transmission to the bank using Multi Bank Connectivity
Get the key “must-know” facts and find out about the next steps in our Meet-the-Expert session.
A one-time registration for SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support [accessible here] is necessary to register for these events.
During this session you will:
- Understand the handling of payments within SAP S/4HANA and more specifically setting up a global payment factory including a bank integration managed by SAP including the latest innovation around in-house banking
- Learn about leveraging a payment factory based on SAP S/4HANA
- Become familiar with the new innovations in the area of in-house banking
- Explore implementation experience