Big thanks to the 200+ customers and partners co-innovating on SAP S/4HANA for group reporting
Two years ago, we launched our online co-innovation platform for SAP S/4HANA for group reporting. With this platform, you have a direct access to ourselves in the SAP Product Engineering team. You can submit your improvement requests, and vote for your peers’ ideas via a smooth, scalable, collaborative and transparent co-innovation website. When your idea gets 6 votes, we review it, and potentially add it to our development backlog.
Today, we’d like to thank the 200+ customers and partners who actively participate in our continuous co-innovation stream! We’re so proud to see our community growing so fast. Your ideas are invaluable for us to deliver features that reflect the way you work, improve our product, and help you run your consolidation better.
As we’re currently assessing your new ideas as part of our Q2 review, we wanted to tell you we delivered 50 new features based on your ideas within the last 12 months, now reaching a total of 80 delivered improvements. The new 50 features include:
- 21 new data collection functions, including data enrichment during data release from universal journal, integration of custom fields into Group Reporting, GRDC and ACDOCP or delta updates of the ACDOCU table
- 14 new core consolidation functions, including the ability to use profit center and segment fields in reclassifications, proportionate consolidation handling or local currency change
- 8 new features for data quality, including process control sign-off task, the ability to handle several data collection tasks in the data monitor or enhanced control of authorizations on document types and posting levels
- 4 new master data functions, including the ability to create custom attributes for any dimension of the data model and use them in rules and reports
- 3 analytics improvements, including the enhancement of the S/4HANA embedded analytics authorization framework for Group Reporting
All these new features come from you, and we look forward to continuing this fruitful collaboration with you all!
Want to join our S/4HANA for group reporting online co-innovation platform? You can register here.