SAP EWM Technical Made easy –> Enhance EWM Product Master (/SCWM/MAT1) – UI Enhancement
In this blog, we will unpack,the transfer of additional Non EWM fields or custom fields from ERP Material Master ( MM01 ) to EWM Product Master (/SCWM/MAT1).
This topic is divided into 2 parts. In this Blog ( Part 1 ), we will explore how to enhance the /SCWM/MAT1 transaction. Next part(2) will see the backend programming part to enrich the data into this fields.
- Enter transaction EEWB and Create Project in EWM system
- Create Enhancement in the Project Created in Step 1.
3. Start Enhancement Wizard, by right click, Select the Subscreen ( from /SCWM/MAT1 tab) on which new fields has to be enhanced.
4. Enter the (New Custom) Fields, that needs to be Displayed over the screen.
5. Confirm the Subobject ( System prompts the table that needs to Enhance )
As a result of the above Enhancement of UI, system will create the following objects in backend.
- a Sub Screen (dynpro) to Display on the UI
- A Program (dynpro) that hold the screen and PAI and PBO of the Screen Created.
- Domain and Data Elements of the objects that are created on UI.
- A Structure that hold all the UI Data elements created above.
The Output of the above enhancement would look like below
Screen Enhanced on /SCWM/MAT1
Backend Table which stores the data got enhanced
In this part we have covered, on how to enhance additional field on /SCWM/MAT1 transaction and also what are the additional technical objects that got created while enhancing the UI.
In the next blog ( Part 2) we will see, how to enrich the data into this custom enhancement while transferring data from S4 or while saving on Transaction.