The IUC Exhibition – The Place for Networking and Experiencing SAP for Utilities
Dear Utilities Community,
We are currently preparing the exhibition of our International SAP Conference for Utilities (IUC), which will take place from July 5-7, 2022 in Munich, Germany. Since we had a two-year break, we have a lot of ideas this year.
We are planning the following activities at our SAP booth:
1. Experience our SAP Utilities Solutions
Would you like to get a demonstration of our utilities solutions? We are just preparing a collection of demos in different areas and will be happy to demonstrate it to you at our stand or in the demo lounge nearby.
Here is a selection of the demos we expect to show:
- Integration of Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) to existing Gas Networks
- Utilities Digital Boardroom
- RISE for Utilities: Enterprise Asset Management
- SAP Asset Performance Manager
- SAP S/4HANA Transformation with SAP Signavio for Utilities
- SAP Service Cloud Version 2
- Digital Customer Self-Service and Engagement
- Digital Selling of Products and Services
- Running Energy Community
- Smart Water Platform (SAP Cloud for Energy, SAP Predictive Asset Insights, SAP Analytics Cloud)
- Measurement Concept Management
- Integrated Energy Planning & Optimization
- Management of deregulated processes
- SAP Field Service Management for Utilities
- 3D Visual Work Instructions for a Power Transformer
- 3D Visualization of a Substation
- Virtual Sensors for a Power Transformer
- Mobile service and asset management
- Machine Learning for implausible meter readings and out-sorted billing documents
- Customer Service processes in the Customer Engagement
- SAP FIORI Apps Billing and Meter Reading
- Analytics, Billing and Meter Reading
- SAP Sustainability Control Tower
Our experts will be in the Exhibition Area to show you the selected demo. You will also have the possibility to request ad hoc demos in the event app.
2. Meet the SAP Experts
You have specific questions about a product or our strategy? We will be there to match you with a colleague who knows about that topic.
3. Sign up for the Newsletter
The conference is a great opportunity to learn about our solution portfolio and innovations. If you would like to receive regular updates, be sure to sign up for our newsletter so that you will be informed about the most important topics every two months. You can also sign up for it right here.
4. Experience Electromobility: Race to SAP
For all those who love sports and sustainability, we have prepared a challenge for you. Bring along someone you want to race against on an e-bike! Fun is guaranteed!
Also get to know our new SAP E-Mobility solution, you can get a foretaste on our SAP E-Mobility website.
5. Take Part in Our Raffle
Would you like to win something? Then come by and fill out a raffle card.
By the way, around the corner you will also find our Microforum stage, where we address topics in crisp 15-minute sessions.
Our SAP partners will of course have booths in the exhibition and will be there to answer your questions. You can also listen to SAP Partner Microforums at an extra stage. Some sessions are already announced in the brochure on page 9.
Aren’t these some good reasons to come by our SAP Booth? We are continuing with our preparations and very much hope that we have awaked your interest and will see you there.
Watch the video to find more reasons to join: