Let the Data Games Begin!
Thank You to All that Played Data Crush and Angry Data to Win Prizes!
SAP teams have been working on an interactive experience for you to learn more about SAP’s data & analytics solutions. I am excited to announce that it is time to try your hand at our #datagameschallenge running June 1, 2022 through June 30, 2022! It’s time to crush that data and turn rogue master data into business value!
Crush data and boost your data analytics expertise with Data Crush. It’s an interactive match-three experience that introduces SAP’s top data & analytics cloud solutions – SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Data Warehouse Cloud, SAP HANA Cloud, and SAP Data Intelligence Cloud.
Do you like playing games and winning free prizes? If so, try out the #datagameschallenge!
To be eligible to win a prize, select ‘e-mail us’ at the end of each game.
The #datagameschallenge has lots of opportunities to win. Each week 2 lucky winners will receive their choice of gifts. See below for example of the types of prizes:
Each winner will be randomly chosen and notified via email – so play today!
Check out what some of our recent winners had to say…
- Thank you for making me feel special. I understand the value of SAP Data/ Analytics and hence wish you great success in transforming enterprises into intelligent enterprises
- I am moved by your thoughts and actions, wow, could not be more appreciative of this great gesture!
- I’m humbled and grateful, thank you for the thoughtful gift! It was a pleasure to take part into the game.
- Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU, your thoughtfulness is much appreciated! Wishing the SAP data team every success
- Thank you, the gift is terrific, this is exactly what I wanted!
(1) SPONSOR: SAP America, Inc., 3999 West Chester Pike, Newtown Square, PA 19073, is solely responsible for all aspects of the SAP Data Games Challenge 2022 Social Media Contest.
(2) ELIGIBILITY: The SAP Data Games 2022 Social Media Contest (the “Contest”) is open to individuals who are 18 years old or older at time of entry. Players must complete both the SAP Data Crush game and SAP Angry Data game. At the end of both games, players must select the option to “e-mail us” and provide their name, email, and country information to be eligible to win a prize. Employees of SAP or any of its affiliated companies (such as not limited to SAP SE, SAP Labs, Inc., etc.), and family members of any of the above (parent, children, siblings, regardless of where they reside) or those living in the same households of such employees (whether or not related) and any person in any way affiliated with or related to government entities, government officials or any other person or entity in the public sector are ineligible. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
(3) ENTRY PERIOD: The contest begins at 6:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on Wednesday, June 1, 2022, and ends at 9:00 AM PT on Thursday, June 30, 2022 (“Contest Entry Period”).
(4) HOW TO PLAY & ENTER: To enter, follow the steps listed below:
- Play the SAP Data Crush Game AND the SAP Angry Data Game (Between Wednesday, June 1, 2022 and Thursday, June 30, 2022)
- At the end of the game, there is a link to “e-mail us”. The player needs to select “e-mail us” from BOTH the SAP Data Crush and SAP Angry Data games, providing the same name, email, and country information.
- Each contestant that e-mails from both the SAP Data Crush and SAP Angry Data games, will be entered into a random drawing for a prize (prize will vary from a gift card, a SAP branded merchandise, or the option to donate your gift)
- Only 1 per email from each game per person counts as 1 eligible entry (“Entry”) into the Contest, regardless of how many times they play. Two winners will be announced and notified at 10 AM PST on Friday, June 10, June 17, June 24, and Thursday, June 30.
(5) WINNER SELECTION & ODDS: All Entries must be received during the Contest Entry Period to qualify for the random drawing on or about 10:00 AM PT on Friday, June 10, June 17, June 24, and Thursday, June 30, two winners will be announced. Contest winners will be selected from all eligible Entries received in a random drawing conducted by an SAP representative whose determinations are final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Contest Entry Period.
Except where prohibited by law, entry and acceptance of prize constitute permission for Sponsor to use each winner’s name, prize won, hometown, likeness, photographs, and statements for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity (including online posting) in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission.
(6) PRIZES & CORRESPONDING APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Work on this is not redeemable for cash or transferable; prize may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. No substitution allowed except that Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, substitute a prize with another of equal or greater value. All taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. Each prize is non-transferable, non-returnable and not redeemable for cash. No prize substitutions are permitted. Winners may be required to furnish his/her social security number for the sole purpose of preparation of any tax forms as required by law.
(7) LIMITATIONS: In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the natural person who is the “authorized account holder” assigned to the account by Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 4 are void. Sponsor and any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are not responsible for Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, forged, fraudulent, illegible, improperly accessed, inaccurate, interrupted, lost, misdirected, tampered with, unauthorized, or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; technical failures of any sort; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releases.
(8) WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winner will be notified via e-mail by 8:00PM PST on Friday, June 10, June 17, June 24, and Thursday, June 30. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within one (1) week after its transmission;  the failure of notification due to deactivation of the potential winner’s e-mail account prior to receipt of notification;  potential winner’s Twitter account “protected mode” is set so that the potential winner’s updates/responses may not be visible to Sponsor;  potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of eligibility;  potential winner’s failure to validly claim the prizes by deadline date, and  any other non-compliance with these Official Rules. In the event of a prize is forfeited, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner.
(9) CONDITIONS: By entering this Contest and/or accepting any prize you may win, you agree, represent and warrant that:  you will be bound by the Official Rules and the Sponsor’s decisions, which shall be final in all respects; you will comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations in connection with your participation in the Contest  without limiting your obligations under the prior section , immediately above, you will comply with any laws or regulations regarding disclosure of endorsements, sponsorships and other payments from online endorsers, including bloggers, in connection with any such activities or communications related to Sponsor and this Contest;  you release and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liability for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any prize; participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity or travel or from any interaction with, or downloading of, computer Contest information;  the Releasees do not make any representation, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, relating to the Contest or the prize; winner’s acceptance of prize constitutes the grant to Sponsor and assigns of an unconditional right to use winner’s name, address (city and state only), voice, likeness, photograph, biographical and prize information, statements about the promotion and/or live and taped performances of interviews for any programming, publicity, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law;  the Releasees are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of this Contest, including but not limited to: errors in the advertising, Official Rules, selection and announcement of the winner and prize distribution;  Sponsor has the right to modify prize award procedures at its sole discretion;  the Releasees are not responsible for changes to any Twitter, Instagram or Facebook function that may interfere with Contest or your ability to timely enter; and  unless otherwise expressly stated the creator or manufacturer of any prize does not endorse and is not a sponsor or in any way affiliated with this Contest. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction.