RISE with SAP – Differentiate your Intelligent Enterprise Offering with the SAP Business Network
Driving innovation and extending customer value with the Intelligent Enterprise is key and one of our main priorities. That’s why the SAP Intelligent Spend and Business Network (ISBN) Partner Ecosystem Team has developed a program specifically for our SAP partners: RISE with SAP | Differentiate your Intelligent Enterprise offering with the SAP Business Network.
- Provides RISE with SAP partners with a deep dive into the SAP Business Network Starter Pack (now included for all RISE with SAP customers)
- Outlines the top three ISBN solutions available to broaden the capability of SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Private Edition and Public Edition.
- Brings to market a combination of offerings which go beyond the core RISE with SAP offering.
As a result, partners learn how to truly differentiate their SAP offering and help companies overcome today’s challenges, driving tangible savings and building resilient supply chains while accelerating sustainability goals.
So, why not take the opportunity to broaden your customer’s digital transformation?
Catch the replay of our “RISE with SAP – Differentiate your Intelligent Enterprise offering with the SAP Business Network” live session to hear about the latest.
What we covered:
- Why the Business Network as a starting point for cross portfolio success?
- RISE with SAP and the Business Network: What’s included?
- High value Network Source to Pay solutions to drive tangible savings and building resilient supply chains while accelerating sustainability goals
- Differentiate your SAP S/4HANA offering with SAP BTP Procurement use cases; adding your own IP with SAP-qualified partner-packaged solutions
- Demo and go-to-market accelerators
Go even further. Take our SAP Intelligent Enterprise for Source to Pay Learning Journey and get your official SAP SE digital badge to share on your social networks.
Read what participating partners say about their experience:
“SAP gives us the liberty to extend solutions and overcome boundaries”.
“A faster deployment, lesser implementation risks for our customers”.
“We’ve built a series of apps that help SAP solutions differentiate”.
“Sustainability is on the CPO and CEO agenda. With the SAP Business Network, you have a great sourcing and procurement tool where you can directly go for quick wins”.
Author of the blog: Damien Buatois.