Best Practice: Managing the Home Page in SAP Signavio Process Collaboration Hub
This blog post will go into managing basic settings of the newly designed home page which is the central place that your readers first see after logging into SAP Signavio Process Collaboration Hub.
Note: In order to be able to manage these settings, you need administrator rights.
Settings for the Home Page
Your journey begins with determining the design of your home page by setting the page properties.
Please ask yourself the following questions:
- How can readers find relevant information more easily?
- What kind of design and layout do we want for the homepage?
- How should readers be welcomed?
- In the Settings go to Page Properties and then Home Page
- Select the Audience for which you would like to configure the home page. If no audiences have been defined, the “standard group” (= general audience) is selected and the settings are valid for all users. In the SAP Signavio documentation you can find further information on managing audiences.
- If you deactivate the Show on Home check box for a section, it will not be displayed on the home page.
- You can use drag and drop (click on the three horizontal lines and drag to the selected position) to move the individual sections into the desired order.
Settings for Individual Sections
Title & Welcome Message
You can customize the title and the welcome message. Do not forget to click Save afterwards.
When setting the initial diagram, you can select a diagram to be displayed on the start page. Usually this is a process landscape. The entry diagram will be the entrance for the users into your company’s process world.
- Monitoring-Widgets – With specific widget IDs, you can integrate various visualizations from existing investigations from SAP Signavio Process Intelligence. This area is only displayed if you are using SAP Signavio Process Intelligence.
- Favorites & Recently Opened – These areas cannot be changed. Users are always shown their own favorites and recently opened diagrams.
Please find further information in the SAP Signavio documentation under SAP Signavio Process Collaboration Hub settings.
If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to use the commenting function and the SAP Signavio Customer Success team will take care of them. Drop us a like if this blog post was a helpful companion in designing your SAP Signavio Collaboration Hub Home Page.