SAP for Me as part of the SAP Customer Center of Excellence Virtual Global Summit in April 2022
The presence, use, and relevance of SAP’s customer and partner portal continues to grow. More and more customers and partners are integrating SAP for Me into their everyday business. But why is that the case?
With SAP for Me you get personalized access to your entire SAP product portfolio and many digital self-services to manage your business.
However, what does this actually mean?
To answer this question and share a lot more insights and updates with our customers, SAP for Me was part of the SAP Customer Center of Excellence Virtual Global Summit in April 2022.
During this three-day virtual event, the latest SAP tools, capabilities, and practices were presented by experts, partners, and customers from all over the world.
Use the opportunity to get the overview you need to understand what is behind this comprehensive digital companion and how you could use the services to make your daily work easier and simpler.
Here are the five presentations:
1) How SAP for Me puts the CoE into the driver’s seat, Stefan Vormbrock, Chief Product Owner SAP for Me, Link
2) Unified View and Digital Autonomy: The Future of Relationships with SAP for Me, Oguzhan (Ozzy) Genis, Head of Business SAP for Me, Link
3) SAP for Me: Availability of SAP cloud services in one new location, Nathalie Quiblier, Business Product Owner Cloud Availability Center, Link
4) SAP for Me: A new license management and software usage platform for SAP Public Cloud and SAP On-Premises customers, Joanna Majowicz, Service Owner for License Audit Measurement, Link
5) The SAP ONE Support Launchpad goes SAP for Me, Anna Withum, Customer Collaboration Manager of SAP for Me, Rosemary Gaine, Program Manager, Link
Join our SAP for Me community and experience improved customer journeys and digital services.
Thank you and best regards,