Project Results of the SAP Customer Engagement Initiative
The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI) connects SAP development teams with our customers and partners early and regularly. This means you can work together with SAP development teams on projects and prototypes, helping us to consider your specific requirement based on your feedback.
The initiative fosters and enables close interaction between SAP and our customers and partners by providing a structured approach and a legal framework.
The SAP Customer Engagement Initiative gives you early insights and shares product concepts so that you can help shape the future releases of tomorrow’s innovations. It’s a win-win situation!
We published the results of recently finished CEI projects with their key achievements and highlights:
- SAP Cloud for Utilities – reimagine intelligent billing processes in the cloud
- Facilitate and accelerate processing of value mappings using SAP S/4HANA migration cockpit
- Concur Expense – NextGen Expense UI Expense Processor
- Rules Engine – SAP Asset Performance Management
- Requirements for assortment management in SAP S/4HANA Retail
- Data Anonymization and Security for Analytics and Machine Learning
- Integration Solution Advisory Methodology
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud CDS views on the SAP API Business Hub
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud API business documentation on the SAP API Business Hub
- New Mobile Experience at SAP – SAP Mobile Start
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 3 System Landscape: Software Upgrade and Content Lifecycle Management
- SAP Mobile App Portfolio
- SAP Travel Management for SAP S/4HANA
- Re-imagine the Calibration Process with SAP SuccessFactors
- Re-imagine the Succession Planning Process with SAP SuccessFactors
The next cycle of the Customer Engagement Initiative is just around the corner and the customer registration will be open from June 13 – July 8, 2022.
Watch out and find your next project to participate and influence SAP’s latest innovations!