1H 2022: SAP Territory & Quota Release Highlights
Per 2022 Sales Compensation Trends Survey by David J Cichelli of Alexander Group, 45.1% cite correct goal/quota setting as the major challenge. Unbalanced sales territory and quota management greatly raises the risk of losing key resources, including exceptional salespeople. Utilizing the capabilities of contemporary sales territory and quota planning offers balance, optimizes value, and decreases sales organization dissatisfaction.
With territory and quota management, sales planning processes can be streamlined, and users can have confidence and transparency in their planning process.
SAP has been investing and revamping SAP Territory and Quota to streamline sales planning processes and users are given the ability to deliver key territories and targeted quotas on a large scale, increasing trust and credibility. With the current release, we are pleased to highlight the following innovations in the SAP Territory and Quota designed to help you create a more agile, engaged workforce and change work for good.
New Admin Dashboard: The new dashboard is elegantly designed with self-guided, logical navigation, making the program a collaborator rather than an obstacle. The new dashboard will give tailored content with analytics on demand for data insights. Now, administrators may readily access a comprehensive set of data and statistics for the Territory Program.
- Redesigned the user interface to make it easier to use and navigate by putting quota data in a way that is clear, logical, and looks good.
- On-demand analytics help show where there are gaps and problems that need to be fixed.
- Having data at your fingertips takes away guesswork and makes navigation easier.
UX enhancements: There has been significant improvements to the UX design eliminating uncertainty and improving user guidance. With Fiori Next UX Design, the navigation has been enhanced, resulting in fewer clicks by the user.
- Tooltips provide users with confidence to focus on business tasks and consistent experience
- New design components are gradually introduced throughout time
- Proactive – prompts to prevent errors from being made.
- to prevent errors from being made.
What’s new in Quota 2.0?
In the current edition, changes have been made to quota in SAP Territory and Quota, resulting in improved visibility, accuracy, and overall efficiency.
- With new adjustable calculation options such as quota baseline fair share and weighted average, users may compute quota values with greater accuracy than previously possible.
- Enhanced searches aid to view products (accounts) and their associated quotas based on product (or account) identifier, Territory Name, participant or position.
Quota Allocation and Distribution Improvements include:
- Support for Strategic Objectives: Quota Target quota allocation calculations
- Enhanced validations and user feedback
- Visibility into Mid-Cycle changes and Period quota phasing
Administrators would benefit from further Quota Setting enhancements that include:
- A side-by-side comparison between Sales force dispersed figures and the suggested modifications
- Restore the values of the Quota Setting to the values that were previously distributed.
- Searchable audit with the ability to track changes more effectively and trace back to the WHAT, WHO, and WHEN of the changes
We are thrilled to be able to bring these new technologies to our clients while maintaining our commitment to them. To get a more complete look at all of our developments for SAP Territory and Quota, please visit the What’s New Viewer on the SAP Help Portal or the SAP Knowledge Base.
For additional information on the SAP Territory and Quota solution, please see the website. If you have any comments, please share them in the section below. Don’t forget to forward this blog post to others in the SF community who may find it useful.