SAP CPQ Integration with SAP Appgyver (Mobile App)
This article describes how you can build your own mobile Application(app) for all devices using SAP Appgyver.. AppGyver is a no-code platform that allows users to easily build good-looking and professional applications without having to write a single line of code.
In below example, I have a chosen SAP CPQ integrated with SAP S4HANA as backend and SAP Variant Configuration and Pricing as pricing tool. when Sales Users created a quote and added materials to offer to the customer. Customer will provide the offer acceptance, so Sales users can find the quote details quickly through the App on the move..
Go to BTP Cockpit – Global Account (Available in EU10 region) or platform.appgyver.com
Click to Create a new Appgyver Project
Create your own project name
- SAP BTP Cockpit in Global Account or platform.appgyver.com
- SAP Appgyver ( No code – low code tool for mobile app development)
- SAP CPQ ( Leader in market for Configure Price and Quoting tool)
- CPQ Rest API Endpoint Authorization
- SAP Variant Configuration & Pricing
- SAP CPI
- SAP S4 HANA
- Visual Studio Code [Local prototyping Mockups] or InvisionApp
- Users can find the information at finger tips for the SAP CPQ Quote details
- Users needs to install the app from Google Play Store or Apple App Store after developer builds and deploy it
- Appgyver is tightly coupled to SAP CPQ RestAPI Endpoint to get the data as a source for the App to design.
- Developer builds the screen with various components for users to get the information and navigate to another screen without loosing the previous screen information or not to enter again in different screen
Note : Click on above image to get full resolution
Usually developers think a lot about a flow for designing the app which takes several discussion and lot of changes during the time. I spent a lot of time iterating and tweaking the experience and interface design.
Before you design, discuss with your internal team about your ideas, take feedback, do a rough paper sketch about your design app .. Think about personas for Users Interaction to be well thought
I did some prototyping first with Invision App and then came out final design which made my app to finish quickly through Appgyver within 5-7hrs
- Create user personas
- Set their stories straight
- Craft the architecture of the app
- Get feedback from 5-6 users
By the end, there is No code to develop, mainly visual thinking is must for developing the app in the way what Users should feel in one click navigating to each screen and what user needs to see the necessary information.
Data Configuration Setup
Design Mode [ Drag-and-drop to the user interface ]
In AppGyver, creating an application is as simple as dragging one of the 50+ building blocks into the desired position and page on your screen.
Add logic to your application
By adding logic flows to the button and buildings blocks, you determine what happens within the application when this button is clicked on (e.g. redirect the user to another page, fetch data through an API call…, populate the results into different variables).
Final Look is here
After testing is completed, you can deploy app to App Store for iOS Users to download and Google Play Store for Android Users.. Also you can push this other streams as well
Final look in Mobile App tested in Android after uploading to Google Play store