SAP Sapphire Orlando 2022 is a wrap: what a blast for SAP Process Automation!
We are May 13th, and SAP Sapphire Orlando 2022 is now over.
On one side, I’m a bit sad, because this year I did not get opportunity to fly to Orlando, to reconnect with our incredibly rich ecosystem in 3D 😉 and to feel again the amazing energy I discovered 4 years ago during my very first SAPPHIRE NOW.
On the other side, I am extremely happy, because it has been a blast for the low-code/no-code portfolio I am working for in general, and SAP Process Automation in particular. Prepping this event has been a very intense teamwork, and today I would like first to express my gratitude to my colleague Luca Milisenda who coordinated this for our entire low-code/no-code portfolio. I know that it has been complicated and stressful and Luca can be very proud, because it went very smoothly on-site, and the response from our customers and partners was tremendous. Kudos to you, young man! 🙏🏻
SAP Process Automation on the showfloor!
This has been the first public appearance of SAP Process Automation since it was launched 6 month ago at SAP TechEd 2021, where it has been unveiled in a lecture from Sebastian Schroetel and Thomas Volmering. 💡
Many customers and partners attended our sessions and visited our booth to ask for a demo:
Thank you Angela Harvey and Peter McNulty for having coordinated our activities on-site, and also Juergen MUELLER for paying us a nice visit!
What’s Next for SAP Process Automation?
SAP Sapphire is over in Orlando, but it will continue all around the globe until September 🌏
- May 12: Mexico City
- May 17: The Hague
- May 23–24: Madrid
- June 8–9: Zurich
- July 7: Beijing
- July 12: Tokyo
- September 9: Sao Paulo
- September 16: Munich
Attend a regional SAP Sapphire World Tour event near you!
Feel free to show up and connect with us there. 🤝
And without further due, you can now start your journey towards Intelligent Automation:
- Our low-code/no-code Learning Journey includes a 4 hours unit on Process Automation: “Build Your First Process With SAP Process Automation”.
- SAP Process Automation is part of SAP BTP Free Tier: As a customer, partner, or even individual developer, you can start trying out SAP Business Technology Platform capabilities for free and without time limits.
- SAP Process Automation is the spotlighted topic on SAP Community next week: you will see many inspiring blog posts and useful tutorials, so feel free to engage the conversation on process automation with our community!
- We have an ongoing challenge on SAP Community: let your skills shine with creative use-cases combining SAP Process Automation & Artificial Intelligence solutions. Prizes valued at a total of €1,000 await the winning teams!
I think that I shared all you need to kick-start your automation journey as a Citizen Developer.
Now, up to you to take advantage of SAP Process Automation: your journey towards Hyperautomation has never been so easy! 💪🏻🤖
For more information on SAP Process Automation:
- Exchange knowledge: SAP Community | Q&A| Blogs
- Explore: SAP Product Page | Product Demo
- Try SAP Process Automation For Free: Get Started | SAP Help Portal
and please follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube for regular updates.
Exciting times! So many great new things with SAP Process Automation, and more! I look forward to seeing lots of no-code workflows in action this year.