End-to-End Cloud Integration Using Open Connectors
SAP Integration Suite enables organizations to become intelligent enterprise, weather it is SAP or non-SAP. Using “Open Connectors” capability of Integration Suite; organizations can extend Non-SAP connectivity. You can try out the below steps as a quick POC to integrate end-to-end.
- What we are trying to do?
- Accessing contact information from HotSpot CRM (Non-SAP)
- What are the prerequisites?
- Valid account at HotSpot CRM
- BTP Account setup – Integration Suite-> Open Connector and Cloud Integration capabilities are enabled
- What are the sequence of steps?
- Account Setup at HotSpot CRM
- Instance creation in Open Connector to connect HotSpot CRM system with APIKey
- Connection test from instance (API Document)
- User creation at CPI/CI
- Designing of I-flow to fetch HotSpot contact through HTTPS
Let’s hit the system…
Account Setup at HotSpot CRM
Generate API Key
Instance creation in Open Connector to connect HotSpot CRM system with APIKey
Connection test from instance (API Document)
Copy User, Organization and Element (these need to be passed in CPI for Open Connector user creation)
Response of execution
Designing of I-flow to fetch HotSpot contact through HTTPS
Response from POSTMAN
With this we are able to access Non-SAP system (here HubSpot) through Open Connector. Two capabilities of SAP Integration Suite are used for the end-to-end scenario.
Any question or feedback will be appreciated!