Even if you did not receive one of the limited number of invitations to SAP Sapphire 2022, you can still participate. The virtual session catalog is open. And, if you are interested in a more hands-on experience, you can join one of the remote usability testing sessions. SAP Screen Personas will be offering the opportunity to test some new concepts that might appear in the next generation of the product.
Remote Usability Testing sign-up page for SAP Sapphire 2022
FAQ on SAP Screen Personas usability testing at SAP Sapphire 2022
|Why are you doing usability testing for SAP Screen Personas again?
- Business analysts and key users face new challenges as their organizations must move more quickly to address changing business requirements. The SAP Screen Personas design time has evolved incrementally over the past few years as we have added features.
- Now, we are exploring new ways to boost efficiency for the people that use flavors and those that build them. We are rethinking the SAP Screen Personas design time, specifically how to provide better navigation and interaction between different sub-tasks during flavor creation.
|Who should participate?
- IT managers whose teams are responsible for maintaining, supporting, and customizing SAP S/4HANA. No ABAP knowledge is required.
- Business analysts that define processes and need to provide optimized means to end-users that perform the process steps in an efficient and usable manner
|What experience do I need?
- Experience with classic applications based on SAP GUI for your business processes.
- Basic knowledge of business processes in SAP
|What will I do?
- You will be testing a prototype of a reworked design time.
- During your usability test you will use design time features based on a test script. While using the prototype, you will provide your valuable opinion to improve the overall usability.
- You will gain insights into the product direction for flavor creation and help us shape the support for business analysts.
|Please remind me – what does SAP Screen Personas do?
- SAP Screen Personas allows companies to improve user productivity by bringing a great user experience to SAP GUI screens. Editors provide powerful features that allow screen simplifications by hiding unneeded controls, rearranging controls with the drag and drop editor, as well as adjusting the formatting and styles of UI elements.
- The integrated scripting engine allows for keystroke automation to eliminate manual user interactions, and thus increasing end-user productivity. It can also be used to default data entries based on rules to eliminate input errors, thereby improving data quality in your system.
- By providing the right information to the right users in the right context, users can get more done in less time with greater accuracy. SAP Screen Personas is one of several ways to improve SAP usability and deliver the SAP Fiori user experience to your users.
|On which systems can I use SAP Screen Personas?
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP S/4HANA Private Cloud Edition
|How do I sign up?
||Sign up for SAP Screen Personas usability testing.
For the SAP Screen Personas product team, Peter Spielvogel.