New Security Optimization Service Continuous Quality Check for SAP Business Technology Platform (CQC SOS for BTP)
Data security and security of your systems has become more important than ever and plays a crucial role in today’s business life.
The SAP Security Optimization Service (SOS) is designed to analyze, verify, and improve the security of your SAP system by identifying potential security risks and providing recommendations to mitigate these risks within the analyzed systems. There are many different SAP systems that can be analyzed with an SOS
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server – ABAP
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server – JAVA
- SAP S/4HANA on-premise and private cloud
- SAP HANA on-premise and private cloud
- NEW!! SAP Business Technology Platform
We are happy to announce that SAP Enterprise Support now offers a new SOS Continuous Quality Check for the SAP Business Technology Platform (CQC SOS for BTP). The session is a 5-day remote session, during which the SAP Business Technology Platform environments such as Neo and/or Cloud Foundry are reviewed and recommendations are provided in alignment with SAP Best Practices, ensuring optimal platform security and operational and functional availability.
How to request a CQC service?
- Create an incident under component SV-BO-REQ (SAP Note 1296527) or
- Contact the SAP Enterprise Support Advisory team via our Customer Interaction Center (CIC)
The SOS for the SAP Business Technology Platform provides a security assessment of those security-relevant configurations and authorization assignments which are in the responsibility of the customer.
It covers all layers of the SAP Business Technology Platform (global account, directory, subaccount/organization and space) and focuses on reviewing the platform aspects including but not limited to: application and service authorizations, user and role management for platform and business users, trust configuration, API access and audit log setup.
The session can be performed anytime during productive usage of the SAP Business Technology Platform and is recommended after any major changes in users and authorization management. Specific uses include:
- Planning to go live with SAP BTP productive scenario(s)
- Preparing for an internal or external Audit
- Migrating from SAP Neo environment to Cloud Foundry environment
- Conducting a yearly SAP BTP environment security health check
Please note that this service has no impact on the system’s operation or availability.
As an SAP Enterprise Support or cloud customer:
Make use of the SAP Enterprise Support value map for security and the enablement offerings provided by the SAP Enterprise Support Academy.
Click here to register for SAP Enterprise Support value maps.