User Experience Insights
Collaborate with us on the Migration Guide for SAP Process Orchestration!
You might have already heard about the new Open Documentation collaboration process, which lets you provide feedback about our documentation through GitHub. You haven’t? Then check out the blog post Introducing the Open Documentation Initiative to get started or watch the video SAP BTP Open Documentation Initiative:
After we’ve enabled this new feedback and contribution for our service guide for SAP Business Technology Platform and the Best Practices Guide for SAP BTP, the Migration Guide for SAP Process Orchestration is joining in as well. The guide provides you with all the information you need to know when you want to migrate from SAP Process Orchestration to SAP Integration Suite.
If you now read through a guide and think “It would be great if they explained this further”, or “The topic I’m looking for is missing”, you can let us know – through GitHub! You can either create an issue to give feedback, or even propose content by creating a pull request. We will then check your proposal and it might just find its way into the next update.
Your contributions and feedback are a valuable resource for us – they show us how we’re doing and how we can improve. So, get started with GitHub and let us know what you think!
How It Works
To start, you need to Get a GitHub Account. And be sure to review the Contribution Guidelines and Code of Conduct, no matter if you want to edit or provide feedback.
- Open the documentation you want to edit, for example the Migration Guide for SAP Process Orchestration.
- Select Edit from the tool bar. GitHub opens in a new tab.
- In GitHub, select the pencil icon to Fork this project and edit the file.
- Make your edits in the Markdown version of the HTML page.
- Add a comment and click Propose changes.
- Finally, create a pull request. We’ll respond as soon as possible.
- Open the documentation you want to provide feedback on, for example the Migration Guide for SAP Process Orchestration.
- Select Feedback from the tool bar. A new issue opens in GitHub in a new tab.
- When you’re done providing feedback in the issue, select Submit new issue. We’ll respond as soon as possible.
By the way: Collaborating with us on GitHub earns you a shiny new badge on SAP Community: the “Open Documentation Initiative – Contribute Content” badge!