SAP Analytics Cloud – Monthly News | April 2022
Welcome to the April Edition of our SAP Analytics Cloud Community Monthly News. We hope to bring the latest product updates, top user content, helpful resources, and more to the attention of our community.
What’s in the Spotlight?
- Sneak Peek into SAP Analytics Cloud release for Q2 2022
- Going on right now: Join the SAP Analytics Cloud: Become an Augmented BI Expert free online course to dive deeper into topics such as data modeling, best practices around dashboard design and performance, predictive scenarios, and analytic applications. 14k are already registered!
- Step by step hands-on tutorials to Get Started with SAP Analytics Cloud in Tutorials Navigator
- Great Infographic to explain SAP Business Technology Platform
- Using the SAC Data Export API with Data Warehouse Cloud and Data Intelligence
- Dependencies in SAC calendar to organize your planning period!
- SAP Analytics Cloud Performance Benchmark
- New Learning Journeys:
- Achieving Stellar Analytics Performance in Enterprise-Wide Environments
- Did you know that 2022 edition of the Hack2Build – Enterprise Planning with SAP Analytics Cloud took place? With 19 partners from 9 countries, we had explored some great planning use-cases. Check it out – 18 Enterprise Planning Innovations unleashed by Partners during First Hybrid Hack2Build in 2022
- One month left to participate in the SAP Analytics Cloud Top Contributors Challenge! Top 20 contributors will receive a prize
Blogs to Check Out
Thank you to all the contributors who have shared their knowledge and insights. We’ve shared just a few of the many helpful guides, tutorials, and use cases with you below.
Tips & Best Practices
- Essential links for SAP BTP and SAP Analytics Cloud Support
- New Optimized Design Mode (SAC Stories)
- SAP Analytics Cloud Embedded Edition Best Practices & Sample Scripts for Administration
- Use a text search to filter a dashboard
- Week 4: Data & Analytics – From On-premises to Cloud
How-To & Tutorials
- Pareto chart in SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAC live access on top of SAP BW: Top N and “Others” (SAP BW Query approach)
- Alerting max/min in Column chart (SAC)
- SAC Analytic Application – Scripting for Beginners: Part 4 – How-to use results from charts
- SAP Analytics Cloud workflow planning
- Compensation Planning Story Reports Charts Types
- Gamification with SAP Analytic Application/ Analytics Designer
- Newsflash using Timer in SAP Analytic Application
- Sac Man part 2 – high level code overview
- Week 3: Inside SAP – How SAP monitors financial performance with SAP Business Technology Platform
- SAP Analytics Cloud Planning – New model and conversion steps in data actions- Illustrated configuration example – How to detail impacts of quantity, price and currency rates per SKU and per Transaction Currency
- SAP Analytics Cloud Hackathon
- SAP Analytics Cloud Innovation – Strategy and Roadmap
- Development best practices with SAP Extension Suite
Coming Up Next Month
- Register for SAP Sapphire 2022 – May 10-12
- How to move your business warehouse to the cloud – and innovate with reuse – May 12
- How to link your financial plan with your supply chain processes – May 19
- SAP and SAP customers will showcase SAP Data and Analytics solutions at the Gartner Data & Analytics Summit 2022 in London, UK – May 9-11
SAP Analytics Cloud Presence at SAP Sapphire 2022
- Strategy Talks
- Product Deep Dives
- Demo Stations
- Customer Success Stories
Make sure to check out the rest of our SAP Analytics Cloud events.
Customer Use Cases
Learn how BOS Group uses SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP BW/4HANA to support operational reporting, business segment specific insights, and augmented analytics – enabling smarter, data-driven decisions.
SAP Analytics Cloud Innovation Awards Stories
- BMW Brilliance Automotive
- Clariant International
- Sanlam Life Insurance
- Swiss Re Insurance
- R. Grace
Do you have an interesting experience, use case or a success story to share? Blog about it in the community.
Get in Touch with Us!
Is this helpful? What would you like to see in our Monthly News? Share it in the comment section!