Troubleshooting and FAQ’s for integrating Ariba with S/4HANA Cloud
Co-Author Riyam Das
This is the Fourth blog post in the series and in this blog post we will see the trouble shooting and FAQ’s for integrating Ariba with SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Part 4 : Troubleshooting and FAQ’s for integrating Ariba with S/4HANA Cloud
Troubleshooting and FAQ
1. How do we check error log in Ariba for Documents?
The logs for the Inbound and Outbound documents that are failing can be monitored in Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway in Transaction tracker.
2. How do we check error log in S/4HANA cloud?
Assign your business users to the recipients that were defined for the communication scenarios using app “Assign Recipients to Users”
Monitor Error Using App “Message Dashboard – SAP Application Interface Framework”
3. Order Confirmation from Ariba to S4HC failing with error “Units of measure H HR does not match up” .
For such errors, please check unit of measurement in configuration “Check Units of Measurement”
See which UOM is set as Primary code for ALE/EDI.
4. While creating Supplier Invoice in S4HC getting message “Not able to determine tax code”.
Please check that all the tax related mapping between Ariba and S4HC are done as per the set up in above steps. Please review below setting.
5. While creating service entry sheet in Ariba the option is disabled.
Please check note Content Items (ariba.com)
- Log into Buyer Ariba network account and go to Default transaction rules
- Disable ‘Do not allow suppliers to manually create service entry sheets for service orders’
- Create a new PO and check for the service sheet creation
6. Getting Error “The Supplier: AN01402XXXXXX and the Buyer: AN01052XXXXXX associated Connection is not configured or saved.”
Please check note https://support.ariba.com/item/view/189492
Also please check Ariba Buyer Network End Point setup:
- Login to Ariba Buyer network
- Configuration -> Administration -> Business Application IDs and End Points
S/4 system ID should be default ID
This blog post should help you to understand in detail about how to trouble shoot in case of any issues for document exchange between Ariba and SAP S/4HANA Cloud. The blog also address FAQ’s based on our experience.
Thanks for reading this blog post, hopefully the blog post was informative.