SAP HANA Cloud data centers
Current locations of SAP Business Technology Platform data centers, supporting SAP HANA Cloud for production accounts around the world:
- Europe (Frankfurt, Germany) – AWS and GCP
- Europe (Netherlands) – Azure
- Europe (Switzerland) – Azure
- South East Asia (Mumbai, India) – GCP
- East Asia (Tokyo, Japan) – AWS and Azure
- South-East Asia (Singapore) – AWS and Azure
- South Korea (Seoul) – AWS
- China – Alibaba Cloud
- Oceania (Sydney, Australia) – AWS and Azure
- US East (Virginia) – AWS and Azure
- US Central (Iowa) – GCP
- US West (Washington) – Azure
- Canada (Montreal) – AWS
- Brazil (São Paulo) – AWS
To stay up to date regarding the newest additions to our data center landscape, take a look at our SAP HANA Cloud Road Map Explorer.
Do you want to learn more about SAP HANA Cloud in general? Visit our SAP HANA on-premises and cloud database community page.
Or do you want to gain hands-on experience with SAP HANA Cloud? Try our SAP Discovery Center missions: SAP HANA Cloud, SAP HANA Database Fundamentals and Getting Started with a Standalone SAP HANA Cloud, Data Lake.
If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or just ask them in the comment section below.