SAP HANA Cloud data centers
SAP’s data centers meet the highest security standards in order to keep your data safe. These interconnected elements, with more planned for the near future, make up a reliable infrastructure no matter where you’re located.
Current locations of SAP Business Technology Platform data centers, supporting SAP HANA Cloud for production accounts around the world:
- Europe (Frankfurt, Germany) – AWS and GCP
- Europe (Netherlands) – Azure
- East Asia (Tokyo, Japan) – AWS and Azure
- South-East Asia (Singapore) – AWS and Azure
- South Korea (Seoul) – AWS
- China – AliCloud
- Oceania (Sydney, Australia) – AWS and Azure
- US East (Virginia) – AWS and Azure
- US Central (Iowa) – GCP
- US West (Washington) – Azure
- Canada (Montreal) – AWS
- Brazil (São Paulo) – AWS
To stay up to date regarding the newest additions to our data center landscape, take a look at our SAP HANA Cloud Road Map Explorer.
Do you want to learn more about SAP HANA Cloud in general? Visit our SAP HANA on-premises and cloud database community page.
Or do you want to gain hands-on experience with SAP HANA Cloud? Try our SAP Discovery Center missions: SAP HANA Cloud, SAP HANA Database Fundamentals and Getting Started with a Standalone SAP HANA Cloud, Data Lake.
If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or just ask them in the comment section below.