Essential links for SAP BTP and SAP Analytics Cloud Support
This is without a doubt another kind of post, the idea is to bring you a page that you can use as reference
Why ? it’s simple, occasionally you find yourself in the need to reach out an SAP Specialist to solve doubts or questions or even report problems with the SAP Business Technology Platform.
SAP BTP includes capabilities for data & analytics, for example SAP Analytics Cloud (also known as SAC), beside is a one platform solution, in order to make more easy the nevertheless for a practical access to the links I’ll separate the capabilities in two areas, the platform as a service and the SAC.
I know is not a common case, but when occurs sometimes you have the feeling that the information is dispersed and would like to have a central place to come and click over it to find the resources needed.
Thereby we’re collecting here a list of useful link that might help to leverage the resources and get help on the SAP BTP or SAP Analytics Cloud topics:
SAP Business Technology Platform:
- Check the SAP BTP Guided Answers, an interactive documentation designed to help troubleshoot issues
- If an outage occurs you will be notified, but if you want to double check the PaaS availability, go to the SAP Cloud Service Statuspage
- In the case you want to explore about SAP BTP available services, price estimation and guided use cases (Missions) visit the SAP Discovery Center
- If you need SAP BTP Support, this page will give you all the options
SAP Analytics Cloud :
- SAC Product : Follow this link.
- SAC Community : Follow this link.
- SAC Help documentation: Follow this link.
- SAC Guided Playlists (getting started, best practices etc.): Follow this link.
- SAC latest updates and product plan: Follow this link.
- SAC blogs: Follow this link.
SAP Support Resources
- In the case you need to contact SAP Support, these are all the options available: Follow this link.
- What do I need to know when submitting an SAC incident? Follow this link.
- Would you like to ask something to a Support Engineer? Use the “chat with an expert”: Follow this link.
Call to Action : Let’s make this page interactive and community driven, I kindly ask you to leave in the comment session another link you consider essential !