SAP Academic Board DACH
On behalf of the entire DACH Academic Board I would like to welcome you to this academic community. We are faculty member of academic institutions in Germany, Austria and Switzerland actively teaching SAP technologies and solutions. The academic board is elected for two years by the academic community. We are looking forward to an active exchange and collaboration with you.
Our vision: “Together we develop sustainable teaching and learning concepts in teaching and research. As the Academic Board, we promote active communication and see ourselves as an innovative link between the SAP community and SAP and the SAP Competence Centers.”
- We promote networking and the exchange of experiences between teachers and researchers in the context of business, processes and IT. The exchange is promoted by organizing and implementing joint events.
- We bring together interested and motivated experts from different subject areas and specialist areas.
- We provide the framework for determining the needs of teachers/learners and companies.
- We work together with SAP and the Competence Centers on a financeable use of the offers.
- We promote further training and networking between teachers and young talents in cooperation with the SAP community.
According to our mission we are working on a lot of activities such as building up curricula, networking with other Academic Boards worldwide and the planning process of the annual Academic Community Conference.
A highlight in the academic calendar is the reoccurring annual SAP Academic Community Conference. In 2021, due to the pandemic situation, the conference took place in a virtual format hosted by the Zeppelin University in Friedrichshafen, Germany.
In 2022 the ACC took place again as an onsite event hosted by the SAP University Competence Center in Magdeburg, Germany. https://portal.ucc.ovgu.de/acc22_home/
In 2023 the annual event will be hosted by the UCC Munich again in September. More details will follow soon.
As the DACH Academic Board we look forward to meeting you all at the event.
Workgroups for you as an academic teaching SAP technologies
As the newly elected board for 2022-2024 we are happy to announce seven workgroups that you as an academic teaching SAP technologies can engage in, network and learn about the latest developments in the respective topic.
The workgroup topics are:
- Smart Factory, Simulation & ERP (Lead: Stefan Stöckler, University of applied sciences – St. Gallen)
- Customizing / Solutions Manager (Lead: Birgit Lankes, University of applied sciences – Niederrhein)
- Business Process Management (Lead: Hans-Jürgen Scheruhn, University of applied sciences – Harz)
- Certification courses TS410, ERP4Students,… (Lead: Robert Franz, University of applied sciences – Brandenburg)
- Software-Development (Lead: Christian Drumm, University of applied sciences – Aachen)
- Integration Case Study (Lead: Uta Mathis, University of applied sciences – Esslingen)
- Sustainability (Lead: Jorge Marx-Gomez, University Oldenburg)
- Community Talks (Lead: Nicole Ondrusch, Heilbronn University).
Please contact us, if you want to work with us in our workgroups.