Five Reasons Oil, Gas, and Energy Companies Should Attend the International SAP Conference for Energy
The world is facing huge social, economic, and environmental challenges. To create a sustainable future, every individual and company has a role to play, and the oil, gas, and energy industry in particular has a special role. The path forward requires finding a balance between planning for an uncertain future and optimizing for today’s opportunities. Simultaneously, access to resources and capital is no longer enough to sustain competitive advantage in the digital economy.
The future may seem uncertain, but one thing is unambiguous: the oil, gas, and energy industry has an important role to play for many, many years to come. The companies that embrace emerging technologies to increase their agility will be best positioned to respond to market changes, whatever the future may hold.
We are delighted to bring you our in-person International SAP Conference for Energy, hosted by TAC Events, in Amsterdam from May 17-19th. This year’s theme is, “Energy in Transition: Innovations for a Sustainable Future”, and our 2022 event will be packed with opportunities for you to discover how innovation from SAP can help your business. Here are five more reasons and key session highlights that energy companies should not miss:
- Learn about SAP’s Vision to enable your sustainable energy transition through a portfolio of industrialized, innovative, and intelligent cloud services that are the new market standards for the industry. The cloud services are primed with upstream (the wells) and utilize the latest technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning and blockchain providing full transparency to profitable operations and generate cash flow. This results in immense customer business value through automation and operational excellence within Oil, Gas, and Energy, and is the foundation for the Intelligent Enterprise within the Oil, Gas, and Energy Industry.
- Hear from best run oil, gas, and energy companies on how they are adopting new technologies to redesign and digitize their business processes to become more competitive and increase profitability during the sustainable energy transition. Understand how these SAP innovations helped simplify their business and contribute to the bottom line.
- Compelling agenda delivered by industry, for industry — Hear real-life case studies from industry leaders such as Chevron, Shell, Petrobras, AkerBP, Saudi Aramco, Galp, and many more.
- Explore the full array of SAP solutions for oil and gas all in one place. Visit the exhibition hall for demos, expert Q&A and discussions, and meet exhibitors covering technology, support, software solutions, services, hosting, and content providers. Or sign up for one of our many workshops around topics such as Energy Solutions in SAP S/4HANA, Energy Retailing / SAP E-Mobility, Sustainable Energy Transition, and many more.
- Network With Your Peers — After two years of going virtual, in-person networking is at the heart of our 2022 event; you will have the opportunity to meet privately with ourselves and our solution management teams in Amsterdam. Our vibrant exhibition hall will play host to both SAP and Partner innovation; packed with case studies, microforums, demos, and discussion sessions.
Gather Insights from Customer Stories
- Hear how Shell sees the future of energy, and partnerships for navigating the energy transition
- Learn about Chevron’s SAP S/4HANA-enabled transformation journey
- See how GreenToken proves circularity, carbon footprint, and sustainability in hydrocarbon supply chains
- Hear how BASF manages new requirements for their CO2e product footprint
- Learn about Galp’s consumer experience learnings from their SAP S/4HANA greenfield implementation
- Hear Saudi Aramco share their perspectives on building a culture of reliability excellence
- Hear how Bharat Petroleum transformed the customer experience at scale
- Learn from AkerBP about their use of apps to increase usability and reduce the need for training
- Hear from Motor Oil about their Health and Safety Management with SAP
- Hear from Crescent Petroleum about transforming economies with natural gas in a challenging environment
- And many more
Register Now for the International SAP Conference for Energy
Go here to register today!