SAP Analytics Cloud – Monthly News | March 2022
Welcome to the March Edition of our SAP Analytics Cloud Community Monthly News. We hope to bring the latest product updates, top user content, helpful resources, and more to the attention of our community.
What’s in the Spotlight?
- New openSAP Course available for SAP Analytics Cloud BI! Register today for the SAP Analytics Cloud: Become an Augmented BI Expert free online course to dive deeper into topics such as data modeling, best practices around dashboard design and performance, predictive scenarios, and analytic applications
- Get Started with SAP Analytics Cloud in Tutorials Navigator
- SAP has been recognized as a Visionary in the 2022 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms
- SAP Analytics Cloud – Landscape Architecture gets an update
- New Features in SAP Analytics Cloud Content
- SAP Analytics Cloud Top Contributors Challenge! Top 20 contributors will receive a prize.
- NEW: Extended Planning and Analysis Community Page
- Achieving Stellar Analytics Performance in Enterprise-Wide Environments
- Bi-Weekly FastTrack What’s New blogs are back
Blogs to Check Out
Thank you to all the contributors who have shared their knowledge and insights. We’ve shared just a few of the many helpful guides, tutorials, and use cases with you below.
Tips & Best Practices
- Live Data Analytics – Creating Critical Connections to Non-SAP Data Assets
- Translation of SAP Analytics cloud content in multiple language
- Importing financial plan data from external system or exporting plan data from SAP Analytics Cloud to SAP S/4HANA Cloud: Account must be created for each company
How-To & Tutorials
- How to configure SAP Identity Provisioning Service to connect to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Design a dedicated mobile dashboard by using SAC Analytics Designer
- How to use styling rules in your table widget & notes on performance – SAP Analytics Cloud
- R Visualization in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Consume SAP HANA Cloud HDI containers with HAA and eSAC/SAC
- Tables in SAC using flextable package of R
- SAP BTP Kyma as a Bridge between SAP Analytics Cloud and Conversational AI
- SAP Community question analysis (Question Clustering & Visualization)
- Calculating Net Movements for your Cashflow in SAP Analytics Cloud
Stay up to date by following topic tags so you do not miss out on new content. Have a look at the rest of the SAP Analytics Cloud blogs or write your own blog!
Watch on Demand
- Accelerate your RISE journey with SAP Business Technology Platform
- Create a visual data masterpiece with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Business Technology Platform Integration Strategy
Coming Up Next Month
- SAP Analytics Cloud Hackathon – April 5-6
- SAP Analytics Cloud Innovation – Strategy and Roadmap – April 12
- Development best practices with SAP Extension Suite – April 20
Make sure to check out the rest of our SAP Analytics Cloud events.
Customer Use Cases
Read about Coldplay’s road to sustainability with SAP. With SAP, the band created the Coldplay Music Of The Spheres World Tour app to provide fans with insight into the planetary impact of their travel to and from the show, guiding them to make more sustainable choices.
Coldplay: Helping five million fans make smarter choices for our planet
Read how Freudenberg Home and Cleaning Solutions GmbH has harmonized enterprise-wide planning using a centralized data warehouse based on SAP Business Warehouse powered by SAP HANA as well as the SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP Integrated Business Planning for Supply Chain solutions.
See how planning professionals can now quickly access real-time analytics across multiple product categories and regions and run scenario planning for different business environments for better decision-making.
Freudenberg: Making Better Decisions with Enterprise-Wide Planning
Get in Touch with Us!
Is this helpful? What would you like to see in our Monthly News? Share it in the comment section!