User Experience Insights
How to activate command bar in FIORI?
Let see How to activate command bar in FIORI_
Everyone know the command bar in SAP GUA which is used to enter the Transaction codes that direct to a system task or application without using Menu paths. Command field can be opened and closed by using the icon on the right of the Command Bar.
SAP GUI Command Bar_
Let’s activate Command bar in FIORI.
- To activate the command bar, open a transactional SAP Fiori app_
- I am using create sales order (transaction App)
2. Click on Create sales order app and then click on more as shown in below screenshot_
3. Click on More –> GUI Actions and Settings -> Setting as shown in below_
4. Once you click on above path below screen is display where you just need to enable show ok code field and click on save.
5. You will be able to see command bar in your FIORI transaction app.
Let’s try some transaction now_
Conclusion: After enabling the command bar you can access the FIORI app directly by providing Transaction in Command bar like SAP GUI. so it will help you to to access app more quickly if your are new and not familiar with app(name).
If you have any question or need help on same then you can mention in the comment.
also provide your feedback on the same so that I can bring such blog post in future.