SAP Partner: SAP S/4HANA Cloud Private Edition Implementation Tools Overview
Below is an overview of the tools available to support your SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Private Edition implementation with some tips on when to use them:
- Step by Step implementation methodology is provided via the Roadmap Viewer.
- Full solution scope overview and each scope item process flow can be found in Best Practices Explorer (BP for S/4HANA (on premise) can be referred as it applies the same with S/4HANA Cloud, Private Edition). For BP activation, please refer to Note 3039705.
- Learn the Roles & Responsibilities of customer and SAP, the R&R Documents are available in different languages and contains all services offered by SAP.
- Access the digital service enablement page offered by SAP Enterprise Cloud Services Private Cloud Customer Center (PC3) for all cloud services related topics like how to create service request.
- If you have a how-to question, experience a configuration problem or have a question about product functionality – please post it in SAP S/4HANA Community
- If you want to suggest an improvement on SAP products directly to the development teams you can do it through the Customer Influence Portal.
- If you are looking for information about Cloud Performance, Data Centers, Security, Privacy, Compliance and Agreements, please refer to SAP Trust Center.
- Check what’s coming in the future releases in the Roadmap Explorer .
- Review the latest features and functions since the last release in the What’s New Viewer .
- Find out all about Trial, Test and Demo Systems for SAP S/4HANA Cloud in the partner portal
- Try it out in the SAP S/4HANA 2022 Tutorials .
- Understand when to create Incident and when to create Service Request with this infographic created by SAP ECS PC3.
Before raising an incident with SAP, please ensure to review the following resources:
- Understand the support offering that your customer is on by reviewing the Support Offerings, Support Policy for SAP Cloud Service and the Service Level Agreement.
- Understand What is Support vs What is Consulting.
- Explore the Product Knowledge sources (Product Documentation, Learning Journeys, Knowledge Base Articles, Guided Answers and Community) .
- Complete Support Training to be empowered to interact with Product Support in the most efficient way.
- Check Cloud Availability Center for around the clock access to live availability data of your SAP Cloud services.
When Creating an incident
To avoid delays in incident processing and to minimize ping-ponging, it is important to include certain information as described in these guidelines to make the incident process smooth and effective:
- Only one issue per incident
- Appropriate priority (with business impact) and component
- Meaningful explanation with steps to reproduce the problem
- Contact information
- More details in the guidelines
Learning and Enablement resources:
- Attend live or review the recordings of the Customer Onboarding Webcasts.
- A full encyclopedia of all topics partners need to know about RISE with SAP.
- Check the SAP PartnerEdge Sell and Service Authorization Requirements.
- Check the Solution Consultant Requirements for Authorizations.
- SAP Digital Partner Enablement Platform
- Learning Hub editions explained
- This document contains the list of certifications / Web assessments that shall be taken by partner solution consultants to fulfill authorization requirements for sell, service and run authorizations as well as SAP Recognized Expertise in a given area.
- For Project Managers, please follow the Rise with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition: Project Manager Learning Journey to get certified
- For Solution Consultant, please access the Learning Journey for Rise with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Private Edition in the SAP Learning Hub.
- For Cloud Architect, please access the Learning Journey for Rise with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Private Edition in the SAP Learning Hub.
- Join the SAP S/4HANA Cloud Learning Room
- Learn how SAP Cloud ALM support the application lifecycle management for SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
- Check this Blog for useful resources on SAP Business Technology Platform(BTP) implementation.
- Register for live BTP onboarding webinars or view recorded webinars on the BTP Onboarding Resource Center
- Register for live SAC onboarding webinars or view recorded webinars on the SAC Onboarding Resource Center
- Learn how customers select their implementation partners by following the Partner Selection Guidance.
- Book the S/4HANA Cloud Private Edition Advisory Service on PartnerEdge to get guidance from SAP on how to best position, sell, implement, Build indirect sales ready team including Cloud Architect and support SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition.
- If you are implementing S/4HANA Cloud Public Edition, please refer to this Blog instead.
Last but not least , access the Partner Competency Framework main page to learn how you can attain the Specialization Designation in SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition and earn the Competency Designation in Enterprise Resource Planning.