SAP Data Warehouse Cloud – Transfer the System Owner Role
The individual who purchases SAP Data Warehouse Cloud is automatically designated as the system owner. If you, as the purchaser, are not the right person to administer the system, you can transfer the system owner role to the appropriate person in your organization.
You must be logged on as a user with the System Information Update privilege.
Note: Transferring the system owner role is not possible if you only have one license for SAP Data Warehouse Cloud.
Steps As Follows:
- Log into DWC Tenant
- Navigate to the “Users” Page (From the “Security” tab)
- Select the user you want to assign the system owner role to.
- When you select the user the icon for (Assign as System Owner) becomes visible.
- A pop up will appear to confirm the same.
- Under New Role, enter a new role for the previous system owner, or (select F4 icon) to open a list of available roles.
- One or more roles may be selected.
- Finally Click OK.