SAP Cloud ALM within the SAP Discovery Center
You’ve heard the term SAP Cloud ALM but you simply don’t know where to start!
The Mission “Onboarding and first steps with SAP Cloud ALM” within the SAP Discovery Center is the perfect starting place to answer all your questions:
- Ever wondered what SAP Cloud ALM is or simply wanted an introduction to the topic in an easy to consume clearly defined structure!
- Review the cards within the Overview section of the mission
- How do I request an SAP Cloud ALM tenant?
- Watch an instructional video and review the S-user prerequisites with links to all the required support documentation. After initial request you should be up and running within 1-2 hours
- I have my SAP Cloud ALM Tenant – what now?
- Perform the initial set up, connect it to the systems in your landscape and onboard your users
- We’ve also included a bonus optional section referring to Implementation and Operational functionality however new missions are currently in development addressing these two specific sections – watch this space!
- I’ve started my Mission however I still have questions.
- Use the support functionality within the mission to get timely support on any queries you may have.
- I’ve completed my mission and wish to provide feedback or suggestions.
- Feel free to use the mission wrap up survey card. Let us know what you liked or what improvements could be made.
Thank you for visiting this blog post and feel free to include any feedback comments, questions or concerns below.
You have successfully created your SAP Cloud ALM tenant with the help of the “Onboarding and first steps with SAP Cloud ALM” mission within the SAP Discovery Center and now want to discover how to Implement cloud-centric solutions and ensure smooth business operations!
Check out SAP Cloud ALM for Implementation and Operation within the SAP Discovery Center | SAP Blogs
Additionally, you can post a question in the SAP Cloud ALM Community Q&A area
More guidelines and offerings about SAP Cloud ALM can be found at Application Lifecycle Management (sap.com) and the Application Lifecycle Management | SAP Community