Import Pricelist in SAP B1 from Excel
In this blog I will cover the topic of import pricelists in SAP B1 by using import from excel utility available in SAP B1’s administration module. If someone is interested to import pricelist through DTW, please watch the simple tutorial video here
- Please prepare your data in excel, it should include item code, price list number, price, currency, UOM. If you want to have prices in additional currency you can add it in excel as well. In my current example, I will not have prices in additional currencies
- Tricky part is only pricelist number which you can find by enabling ‘system information’ in view and hovering the mouse over the relevant pricelist in item master data as in my case 1 is for the base price and 6 is for the regular sales price
- Before I upload, the price for item Z0002 is AUD 700 in the ‘Base Price’ pricelist and AUD 1050 in the ‘Regular Sales Price’ pricelist
- One Excel template is ready to upload please remove the first row and save it as text (Tab delimited)
- Go to administration > Data import/Export > Data Import > Import from excel > choose items and please make sure ‘update existing records without adding new records’ is selected, select file to upload
- Select Item No in column A, Pricelist List code in Colum B, rest of columns will be selected auto and click on import, the system will update pricelists based on file for import
- You can see in the below screenshot price for item Z00002 in price list ‘Base Price’ has been changed to AUD 50 after uploading and similarly price in pricelist ‘Regular Sale Price’ has been changed to AUD 50.
Be the first to leave a comment
You must be Logged on to comment or reply to a post.