SAP Partner Ariba Implementation – The Right Tools
To ensure a successful SAP Ariba Implementation, SAP provides several tools and tips to make the implementation more efficient. Within this blog post you will find not only tools and tips available, but also the right moment to use them.
To successfully deploy SAP Ariba Solutions, it is extremely important that you have the Solution Knowledge required to do so. The best way that you can accomplish this is to get certified prior to engaging on the project.
Below are details on how you can increase your knowledge:
- For online access to available training and exams refer to the SAP Learning Hub.
- To schedule and take your Certification, visit the SAP Certification Hub. After successfully passing the exam, you will receive your digital SAP Global Certification.
- Once you obtain your Associate certification, you must maintain your certification by reviewing and completing the delta assessment. For information about the Stay Current delta program, refer to the Stay Current with SAP Page.
Access to Solution and Delivery content
SAP Ariba has solution and delivery content available to our partners, however, to access this content, you will need the following:
- An S-User Id, this is assigned by the Partner Security Manager at your company and is used to access SAP Ariba Connect. If you are unaware of who your Partner Security Manager is, please email the Partner Experience Team at email@example.com.
In preparation for your customer project, please be sure to review the following:
- SAP Ariba Deployment Descriptions for all solutions that are being deployed so that you understand the Scope and Deployment Timeline of our SAP Ariba Global Deployment Team.
- Review the Working with the Ariba Global Deployment Team Presentation.
- Review the Working with SAP Ariba Support Presentation.
- For brief overviews of the solution functionalities, please utilize our Best Practice Center (BPC) Library.
SAP Ariba and SAP Business Network Partner Delivery Group – Leading Practices and Complex How To’s
- If you experience a configuration problem, or simply don’t know how to approach a complex problem, post it on the SAP Ariba and SAP Business Network Partner Delivery Group under Delivery Forums. Or look through the list of our Solution Leading Practices under Knowledge Accelerators and Leading Practices.
SAP Ariba Connect – Product Issues and SR’s
- If you believe this is a product issue, log the SR via SAP Ariba Connect. However, prior to logging the Service Request (SR), please ensure that you have discussed this issue with the Ariba Global Deployment Services Team (if assigned). Also, refer to How to Create a perfect Service Request.
Note: How-To or Consulting requests should not be raised via a Service Request.
- Get a complete overview of the new and changed features and functions at SAP Ariba using the SAP Release Readiness Portal.
- Consider the use of SAP Road Maps tool to have visibility of the future product portfolio and the Intelligent Enterprise.
- If your customer has questions about cloud performance, security, privacy, compliance, and agreements, please refer to the SAP Trust Centre.
With this blog post we expect to give you visibility of all SAP Ariba resources available to make your implementation a success!
Dear consultant, our call to actions for you is to become SAP Certified, certification is the first step in safeguarding your implementations and utilizing the Partner Delivery Community. The Partner Delivery Community provides you with the latest opportunities to connect, participate, collaborate, learn something new, expand your skills, and most of all – have a little fun!
Thanks Andrew Gough and Scott Campbell for your outstanding support.