SAP Asset Intelligence Network 2203 Release – What’s New?
This blog post provides an overview of key innovations in the 2203 Release of SAP Asset Intelligence Network. On March 20, 2022, we released exciting new SAP Asset Intelligence Network innovations for our customers.
Let me share some of the key highlights from the SAP Asset Intelligence Network 2203 Release:-
Latest Innovations – Master Data Handover
Model Request for Shared Equipment
- It is now possible to create a model request for an Equipment that is shared with you by another business partner.
Latest Innovations – Collaborative Maintenance and Service
Create Notification from Work Order page
- The user can create new Notifications from the Work Order object page.
Work Order Confirmations Enhancement
- You can edit a Confirmation from the corresponding Improvement Request object page.
- Invitees can now create Confirmations against a shared Work Order Operation.
Latest Innovations – Enterprise Readiness
Templates with both Nested structures and Attribute/Indicator groups
- It is now possible to create Templates that contain both Attribute groups / Indicator groups and Nested structures.
- The new functionality is currently available for Model Templates and Equipment Templates.
- As Nested structures are not supported with SAP ERP integration, only the Attribute groups / Indicator groups from “joint templates” will be supported in integration scenarios.
Default Unit of Measure for Attributes
- You can now define a Default Unit of Measure (UoM) when creating an Attribute of numeric or numeric flexible datatypes in the Templates application.
- If a Default Unit of Measure (UoM) was maintained in the Attribute definition, this UoM will be pre-filled for this Attribute in the datasheet section of the consuming application (e.g. Model, Equipment, Functional Location). The default UoM can be modified in the consuming application.
Detailed information could be found in the following link.
The above summarises the key innovations for 2203, We hope you enjoy the new capabilities in this release .Thanks for reading the blog post and Stay tuned! To learn more about SAP Asset Intelligence Network visit asset-intelligence-network