Sustainability for Consumer & Retail featuring SAP.iO Startups (SAP’s Startup Accelerator)
Learn how seven most exciting SAP.iO sustainability innovations have scored great traction with some of the biggest names in the CP Industry.
Register Thursday, March 24, 2022 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM ((UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada))
Are you interested in next-generation startups? SAP.iO (SAP’s startup accelerator) is the perfect solution for SAP customers looking for innovation. SAP.iO New York’s latest accelerator program features 7 startups hand picked by SAP executives, partners and customers. These startups are driving sustainability for consumer & retail industries across areas such as reusable packaging and responsible supply chain & production.
Understand how some of SAP.iO’s startups can support your sustainability and circular ambitions:
- Algramo is reducing plastic waste and encourages consumers to buy more affordably and changes consumption habits (https://algramo.com/en)
- Ecocart.io calculates and neutralizes carbon emissions with off-sets against certified ecommerce purchases (https://ecocart.io/business)
- Everledger leverages blockchain and IoT to get supply chain transparency on quality, sustainability and compliance (https://everledger.io/)
- EVRYTHNG runs product clouds to give e2e product transparency from creation to post sales (https://evrythng.com/)
- Inspectorio solves product quality compliance issues with digitization, automation, transparency and traceability (https://inspectorio.com/)
- Limeloop transforms your shipping by making packages sustainable while increasing customer retention (https://thelimeloop.com)
- Specright helps brands, suppliers, manufacturers, retailers manage data and collaborate to bring products to market (https://specright.com/)
You will find more enablement, courses and interesting live sessions on the RISE with SAP for Consumer Products Learning Journey.