Expert-Guided Implementation: All you need to know about SAP Cloud ALM
SAP Cloud ALM is our application lifecycle management offering for cloud-centric customers. It provides extensive implementation, operations and service capabilities for cloud and hybrid (on-premise) solutions. With SAP Cloud ALM you can:
- Implement cloud-centric solutions with a preconfigured, content-driven guided workspace based on SAP Activate methodology and Best Practices
- Manage all implementation, testing and deployment activities
- Ensure smooth business operations without disruptions with proactive monitoring and alerting
- Increase business-process execution quality and performance by finding and analyzing issues on business process, integration, user and application levels
- Increase efficiency in collaboration before, during and after service deliveries
- Provide access to standardized and digitized service results for easier consumption
To guide you through these functionalities, we invite you to attend our new Expert-Guided-Implementation (EGI) training, All you need to know about SAP Cloud ALM.
This is a multi-day remote session where an SAP expert explains the execution of the activities step-by-step and participants then execute the demonstrated steps within their own SAP environment, and if necessary, receive direct guidance and support from the SAP expert.
During this EGI, we will present the benefits and capabilities of SAP Cloud ALM and help our customers setup and use its functionalities in their own environment. It combines implementation, operations and service topics to allow them to leverage the full potential of SAP Cloud ALM.
Register here*: All you need to know about SAP Cloud ALM
*Before you can access the link above, a one-time registration in SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Enterprise Support, is required. A detailed step-by-step guide to registration can be found here.
You can use the interactive “supported solutions” tool in the SAP Help Portal to find out which SAP solutions are supported by SAP Cloud ALM. Fair usage rights for SAP Cloud ALM are included in your Support Entitlement of Enterprise Support, Enterprise Support Cloud Edition, PSLE and it is ready for immediate consumption.